Sunday, September 12, 2021

Saturday Night Hangover


 

It was Saturday Night and Paul (PalinaTG) reached his favorite strip club as usual. He loved the drinks along with those exotic new women every time he visits. Paul was indeed quite amazed at how the club owner managed to get this many exotic girls anyway. After what seemed like his 6th he ordered his 7th. Paul felt the booze already as it started hitting the sweet spot. Paul was quite the drunk as his head felt heavy & passed out soon. In his dreams he saw girls around him everywhere just like the crowded Stripclub he went to this evening & it felt so real. Suddenly Paul felt a tickling over his face & shoulder as he ran into the bathroom nearby.

To his horror Paul saw his brown short hair getting long & platinum bleached blonde as his face contorted. Like a puddle of clay his face slowly morphed & molded as his chin chiseled down a lot making his manly masculine face excessively feminine, soft and very seductive. His eyes changed color to that of a shade of deep ocean blue while his lashes lengthened, his eyebrows got arched in a sexy feminine way. Paul's cheeks now had no scar or facial hair or imperfection as he got a smooth soft creamy textured skin while his nose shrank but lips grew & swelled out to become soft juicy plump succulent cock-pillows. Paul felt his Adam's apple dissolving inside his throat as he coughed a sultry feminine moan came out of his mouth. "Shit, shit, this must be a nightmare." Paul whispered in a very seductive feminine voice. "This can't be happening to me, I got to wake up." Paul pinched himself but to no avail, instead he felt the pain for real and much worse the changes moved on to his body & continued.

Paul's arm's muscle mass was now reduced to nothing but a twig-like skinny built. Paul's physique wasn't that bad, but he wasn't overweight either. He was 240lbs & a good 6'1" tall. But the way Paul's changes were heading soon he stood 5'9" & rather skinny yet somehow had fats induced in places where he shouldn't have them. "Shit shit shit... I got to get out of here." Paul said to himself in a feminine voice, but suddenly a sharp pain & a change in center of gravity made him trip & fall. Paul could see his body hair receding into  his body while his ass length long platinum blonde hair tickled his back he felt his spine arched & his manly biceps completely gone. Paul's new assets started to grow ballooning up bit by bit as his chest swelled larger till they were massive F cup boobies with perky sensitive nipples right at the top of'em.

Finally Paul's waist reduced to a very thin zero waist while all the volume shifted to his hips making his thighs crunch his dick & balls. His hips got huge heart-shaped & jellycious while his thighs were now much more feminine with lots of curves & feminine fats. His cock wasn't meant to go through this kind of strain & surrendered as it entered his body creating a way for his balls to follow which became his... I mean her new pair of working ovaries. Palina was all set to hit the stage with her new dance moves. A girl knocked at the bathroom door. "Palina, you there? it's your turn. The boss said you are up for the next pole dance. get your ass over here quickly babe, we are all dying to see you..." Palina came out of the employee only bathroom stall... what was she doing there anyway? "Well of course fixing the makeup... duh." Palina was a total tigress on the stage. her body moved like it was whisky on the rocks. Later she dropped by to see the boss. "Hey Palina sorry for the drink uhhh... well I guess ya like workin here rather than bein our regular customer now & ya'll like it here. Ya'll get yar paycheck every week, so make sure to be at yar best." I said to the exclusive beauty seductively staring at the bulge in my pants. "Ohhh who needs a paycheck when I have these to play with." She quickly knelt purring as she gave my pants a firm squeeze. "Hahaha ya naughty lil minx, I guess ya had too much of that drink. well works for me." I grinned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. Know that I dun own the pictures so if the owner asks me to take it away I might have to take it away. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time please do know that I have too many requests atm & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, the more ya watch me the more I get enthusiastic so gimme WATCH. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…, Check out ma new blogspot here: lucifersdolls.blogspot.com/ & ma Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e…

No comments:

Post a Comment