Monday, March 30, 2020

Christmas Eve: birth of Kira and Rosa

"I knew ya'd show up this Christmas Roberto." I told the man in red & white cloak as he sneered while my partner Kian (Sargentkian) lay there unconscious slowly changing, molding. "Hahaha your little helper needs help now, he can't do anything." Roberto (theladyfoxxie) laughed at me. "Hahaha ohhh, he? Kian? Hahaha He is just a bait to lure ya into the trap I have for ya. Do ya think it'd go unnoticed that ya stole our new Bimbonator from Lucifer's Dolls R&D wing? I have been tracking ya since ya stole it & we received news on numerous people becoming Santa's lil helpers after a visit from Santa." I replied confidently. "Hehehe ohhh so you have been tailing me Mister Lucifer?" he replied a bit nervous but pretending not to show it. "Nope I have been watching over ya all alon cause I have plans with all these girls really & ya two as well." I said smiling. "Us? Two?" What do you mean? I can turn you into a chick right now if I want to." Roberto replied curtly. "Ohhh I'd like ya to try that. Hahaha." Roberto quickly took out a gun that looked different than other guns & pointed it towards me but as he shot a purple bolt from it the bolt rebounded & hit him instead. "What the... Gaaah." Roberto clutched his gut in heavy pain as he started to morph & change. Roberto's clothes remolded themselves on his body as did Kian's becoming red & white dresses with white fur rims on them. Roberto's Santa hat was still on his head & it looked hilarious on him now as he looked so feminine & cute still with the white beard on his face while his body morphed more giving him pair of huge racks. Both the men lost all their manliness & muscles as feminine fat grew making them busty buxom & curvy Kian became curvier than Roberto but Roberto gained some amazing booty there as he retained his Mexican lineage. Finally their manhood slowly slurrped inside their bodies rendering them as girls now. Roberto or rather Rosa now still wore the Santa hat (on the right side) & Kian or now known as Kira who wore a frilly Santa baby dress (on the left) hugged each other as they made a pout & showed off their new fun bags. mmmm These babies are just gunna rock ma world now as these two hot buxom nymphs wished all the deviants A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. Love  ya'll.

P.S.: there will be one more bonus aftermath & one last person featured. Whoever was left from bein featured in this series of captions please dun loose yar heart as ya'll get picked in the next one. Love ya'll. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment