Monday, March 16, 2020

Bolw94 FaceApp TG Avatar

Another victim fell to ma Face App Face challenge & look what happened to him? Bob (bolw94) became this hot brown haired beautiful buxom doll as I used the app on him. See how his face got narrowed & rounded as it got chiseled & softer with feminine features. Bob... Well now Bobbi is another of ma finest creation with this app. I think Imma gettin a hang of it. Bobbi looks amazing with her glasses, reminds me of those naughty nerdy teacher ya get a hard on seein in yar high school? Look at her brown eyes they look so feminine & her newly molded rosy apple full cheeks. I know ya can't deny those luscious soft bimbo lips at all. Those are any man's dream to crash onto. I think she turned out perfectly again one happy dude becomes a seductive cheerful girl of a doll. I love this app hahaha & I love ya more Bob... oooops I mean Bobby. Hope ya enjoy the other side of yar gender for a while now. Imma gunna go get another volunteer for this... Who's Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment