Monday, March 16, 2020

The Car guy becomes Cheerleader slut

Meet Trevor (trevor250) a total car freak, people even nicknamed him as the Car Guy since he loves & owns almost every collectible car models & is addicted to them. He got a Bugatti Veron, a Koening GT, a Ford Mustang GT, a LaFerrari & a Lambourghini. Trevor was addicted to one more thing except for fast cars. He just bought a new old antique car from a scrapyard, but to get it into shape he needed to visit a body shop. So he took it to Lucifer's Dolls bodyshop. The signboard outside said. "Any kind of BODY works done here." "that's kinda creepy." Trevor thought. Trevor has always been a Betta male who always tried to pretend to be an Alpha male but when the owner of the bodyshop came out Trevor felt a chill flowing within his spine. The muscular hung dark handsome man just captured his breath away as he felt so small & feeble around him. I, Lucifer took out a car key & directed it towards the car & pressed a few button & voila... suddenly the car was all new.

Trevor was having fun watching the car morph & change. Trevor didn't noticed that he came in the way of the car-key & the car while I directed it towards the car & he was watching his car morph like a magic. As I directed the car key towards Trevor & he was hit by it's body changing charm his hair grew long changed color to blonde & became wavy silky in a jiffy. His frame shrank to a petite 5'3" as his muscles faded away making him look feeble & nimble. It was already too late so I kept pressing the car key while directing it towards him a couple of more times. His face became softer feminine with round cheeks, pert nose, arched brows, long thick lashes & perfectly plumped soft juicy lips. Trevor's whole face morphed right before my eyes as he watched his face in horror on the new car's side mirror. "What are you..." He tried to make a protest but was very embarrassed at how feminine & seductive he sounded since his Adam's apple was not anymore making his neck pencil thin.

Next his upper torso changed completely giving his chest a huge boost in the process. His soft swollen chest were now huge F cup funbags while his nipples were rock hard. His waist became thin instantly even his arms & legs got feminine with long painted polished nails. The muscle he had was almost completely gone as he was left with nothing but a tiny twig-like body which had two pair of feeble limbs. Trevor was shivering, scared & humiliated he tried to cover his new breasts as his clothes just have been disintegrated. What happened next was very hilarious as his pants fell off of his waist onto the ground showing his genital. His genital was slowly being retracted into his body until there was nothing but a soft wet vertical opening was there, warm, virgin & hungry.

Trevor... Now Tracey was in shock as she couldn't believe her eyes. "Why you did this to me? Change me BACK this instant." She tried to yell but instead she sounded like whining. "Oooops Imma sorry, I forgot to tell ya, once a body is changed Imma unable to make reverse it, I can modify it, but it's not reversible at all." Tracey sobbed & tried to resist the changes, so I had to put the mind changes into order. After I press the car-key button for one last time Tracey was now a total hotty. I even gave her some new clothes, (well this cheerleader costume is all I could come up with, hahaha.) so I gave her this lil cheerleader costume & even better now she got selected for her cheerleader audition for his varsity High School cheerleading squad. She loves her new life & new body. Her skills with those pom-poms are amazing. In fact her flexibility is out of the world, both on & off field. She loves to demonstrate her flexibility on bed while we are at it. I've been dating her for a few month now & there isn't a day she she forgets to thank me for the body I granted her. Imma so in love with this dolly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have too many requests atm & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…, Check out ma new blogspot here: lucifersdolls.blogspot.com/ & ma Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e…

No comments:

Post a Comment