Monday, March 16, 2020

Gamerz31w FaceApp TG Avatar

The last volunteer for the FaceApp Challenge... Well at least for now. So Luke (Gamerz31w) is a huge fan of videogames & other sci-fi stuff, he is a total nerd & who always got picked in the school by bullies. Luke decided to accept this challenge for a change & thought it'd be fine. but oddly enough he ended up as this amazing blonde dolly ya can see here. Look at Luke now... Ohhh sorry her name is Lacy now. Those blonde hair, so wavy & cutely framing his... I mean her face, while his freckled bearded face is all rounded out & looks so hot. I think her eyes & that sly smile says she's havin great fun as this cute bimbo nympho. in fact now he would never be picked in the school by those bullies again. What's more one of those bullies even asked him... ooops I mean HER for a date tonight & she is gettin ready for her first date with a guy & she will love it Imma sure. Her face looks all dolled up & so smooth I hope she doesn't loose her virginity tonight. hahaha.

Ok this one was the last of ma FaceApp challenge for a while since no more candidates I have, though I have now this new series which will be replacing this one The TG Faceswap Bodysuit. Experience how guys use the Bodysuit from Lucifer's Dolls Co & become adorably hot nymphos. Any volunteers can send me their note writing #TGFaceswapBodysuit in the subject & they can either send me these details: The model they wanna become (if any), The male & female  names they want before & after. I'll send them a picture over discord (or a link to that picture if they dun have or dun wanna add me on discord) then all they need to use any faceswap software & swap their faces into that body & send me the picture back so I can create a caption for it. Hope ya'll will be interested. So get on yar marks & get goin. Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment