Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Carnival to Remember: Samba Dancer TG

This is Manny (The-Manimal-Magician) a bearded manly man at his mid thirties who always wanted to visit Brazil at the Carnival & see those Samba Dancers a lil bit up-close & personal. He never thought he'd get to see one so close though. He was visiting the local comedy club today trying to loosen up after a stressful day at work & a lecture from boss on why he can't take a vacation during the carnival. He was broken & thought he could use some good laugh but alas today was a show for a comedy magician named Master Lucifer (MasterLuciferSatan). A tall handsome dark man in his early forties appeared out of of nowhere but got caught in the act as it seems like that he was a slobby magician after all, though not sure if he was pretending it or not, but everyone burst into laughter as all of the people gathered in the club saw how I actually appeared by using the curtains in the back. After a couple of drinks Manny felt a bit distracted thinking of Carnival & Samba Dancer.

"Yes Imma talkin to ya Mister.... Ummm... In Green Tee there. Yes that's right ya." I, Master lucifer motioned towards Manny as I asked him to join me on stage. Manny stood up sighed & then walked onto the stage as he joined me there. "Ok so Mister, can I ask for yar name?" I asked him politely. "It's Manfred, but you can call me Manny." "Ok, so Manny. hmmm lemme see, isn't Manny a very manly name for a Samba Dancer? Hahaha." I joked & laughed at it. "What? Hahaha very funny." Manny tried to mock me, but suddenly he was completely frozen on stage as he couldn't move a limb."What are you trying to do to me." Manny whispered in a lowered voice. "Ohhhh imma just doin ma magic Manny & trust me ya'll love it too." I reassured him as I started with my magic.

"Aright audience first of all check out our tonight's volunteer's face & hair, look at how they change & morph into somethin that'll make your jaws drop." As I said that I massaged Manny's head & scalp, suddenly long wavy brunette hair flown past his midriff grew out as his short blonde hair became a tight brunette bun. Next what I did made the audience gasp in complete shock as I massaged Manny's face wgich then morphed into that on a beautiful woman with all the trace of facial hair now completely gone. Manny's eyelashes were long & heavy as I touched them & his eyebrows got thinned & arched as I ran my fingers on them. After that I conjured a tube of lip-gloss & applied it (or at least pretended to apply it on his lips) Manny now had soft juicy succulent plump lips to suck any cock dry. Manny's square jaws got rounded & softened too while I molded his face, neck & collarbone region giving him visible collarbones while his Adams' Apple vanished completely marking his change in voice.

Next I grab hold his shoulders as I pushed his shoulder downwards which made him significantly look shorter as he stood only 5'3" tall with a feminine Brazilian model look-alike face. The next thing I did made the crowd of audience burst into laughter. I took both Manny's manly small nipples in my mouth between ma teeth & blew them as if I was inflating a balloon with ma mouth. Needless to say that Manny's chest grew & swelled as all of his chest & body hair fell off in front of everyone leaving him with waxed soft butter-like smooth skin with a pair of J cup massive milk-jugs. Manny could see & feel it all, but couldn't move or say one thing at all in fact Manny was horrified at this. Soon enough I painted Manny's each nails making his nails feminine & dainty while at the same time I made his palms & arms soft & girly. Manny's flabby bulk of arms was now gone, instead there was a soft fatness in his new arms & chest which grew even further to make him look a bit chubby.

Soon after that Manny was completely naked, exposed in front of the crowd just in his underwear. but not for too long as a Samba dancer outfit just got materialized over his body while I worked on his crotch region. I made his butt grew out all wiggly & jiggly while making his thighs softer more feminine & rounder with feminine curvy calves that now squeezed Manny's balls & cock. It was too stressful for them so they retreated into their cavity as a pussy opening with clitoris, vulva & labia was now formed. Manny (well not so manly now) was now in shock. He... I mean She has lost it, the only thing that supposed to make him different than a girl was now no more. Though she could have thinner waist I thought & did so as I corseted her waist region. Manny... Now Mandy was a Carnival girl & a Samba Dancer. Yup, he... oops sorry I mean she now got her one ticket to make her dream cum true, though she never knew it'd cost her this.

Months after this is Mandy now & she loves her dancing skills, she even picked Samba better than any dancer could. look at how she is enjoying her time. Imma now her manager & her off-screen lover as we both visited Brazil. Man I love this place. Ain't Mandy looks happy? Imma sure she loves it as much as I do now. Ohhhh there she comes Imma sure she got some nasty lil things goin on in her mind as she is headin towards me. "Hey there handsome want some Mandy Candy?" she asked seductively. "Mmmhmmmm ya always know Imma ready for ya babe." I replied as we wasted no time before jumping onto each other. She is bouncin on ma massive pole & showin me some amazing Samba Dance moves on a pole right now. mmmm look at her innocent cute lil face, ya won't know the devilish lil minx she is. Do ya enjoy lil Miss Mandy Candy, I hope ya'll want some Candy?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there all ma dolls.  I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so  happy to make such a big fanbase, watchers & page-view in such a  short time (only 6months) please do know that I have too many requests  at the moment & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite  full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out  yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP  over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days,  please don't get offended if I don't like roleplayin with you after a  while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few,  Thank ya all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoying ma other stories & series in ma deviantart gallery here: www.deviantart.com/masterlucif… & in
ma deviantart group here: www.deviantart.com/lucifers-do…
. Here is a link attached for ma discord channel:
discord.gg/xtZJKBA  which ya can also find in my bio here, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. Please do feel free to join ma group on deviantart & discord as ya shoot me a note here or a dm on discord. Also again if I don't respond  quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This  group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers  alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on  patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice  of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will  be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there  will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of  donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…
Lucifer's Dolls is now goin global with the new Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e… if ya wanna encourage me to create more stuff like this more stay connected with me all the time & updated about ma works coming out on ma channel please subscribe ma Youtube Channel & hit the bell icon, Share ma Youtube videos to help me reach viewers who love TG stuff & let's expand our family. I love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment