Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Spy who SHAGGED me...

Meet Kian (Sargentkian) a spy who was tasked to get a dirt on the Lucifer's Dolls Co. Kian was recently captured by the security forces of mine & ma four horsewomen were more than excited to add her to their amazing club. Hahaha lucky for Kian or else I normally turn spies into totally dumb nympho bimbo dolls, since they posses great threat. But the four horsewomen wanted Kian in their club & who was I to say NO, but I made sure to implant a chip to monitor & control his brain activity so Kian can't even think of deceiving me. After that I gave them to the four horsewomen & look what they did to her? Ma god. Imma really happy that Kian was still a spy but now working for her opponent. Hahaha. Well suits him best dontcha think? Kian.... eerrmmmm now Kira is the new girl to the squad & I have plans for her & a few other people who will soon join Kira here. this time Imma naming them The Lucifer's Angels & ya're gunna soon find out what's gunna happen.

Ok another new series on the bodysuit & faceswap series starting with ma biggest fan Kian (@Sargentkian) here please give a big round of applause for him... I mean her now. Kian is the biggest & most adorable fan I could ask for. I love ya babe. always do & always will. Kian loved the bodysuit idea & she also have some great ideas in her naughty lil mind right now too, which Imma willin to explore. Thanks babe, ya're the biggest achievement I could have here. A fan with the biggest kindest heart, thanks for inspirin me. I choose ya as the first of the angels for the new Lucifer's Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment