Saturday, February 1, 2020

The secretive Professor: The Final Horsewomen

Mr. Jacob (jessyssej) used to be a living genius & a professor of a renowned university, sometimes people said there is no bigger brain than his. Though in reality he wasn't happy with his married life & two kids. He had a secret fetish of bodysuits & faceswaps so when a package arrived to him with a letter from someone called Lucifer. He quickly unwrapped the package & there it was a bodysuit & a black robe for him. He felt the bodysuit in his arms. it felt so realistic like a second skin. He quickly took it on & zipped it up since his wife & children were outta the town visiting her mom & Jacob would be alone for the rest of the week. Jacob was amazed to see how realistic it looked on his... or her body now. well ya can see the skin it's flawless & the hair was complimentary came with a few more color options, but Jacob did like this color, so he didn't complained. Jacob... now Jessy got a letter which she now read. "Meet us at the bar tonight." She quickly got dressed after experimenting a bit with the skin & got off of for the meeting. "Hello Jessy." he heard a woman calling her out from the VIP area. "Welcome Jessy we were just waitin on ya." I said as I introduced the four women to each other. Well ya are now the four horsewomen of Lucifer & this is yar new lives, yar old lives are gone. Ya are now four passionate seductive women who love to party have fun & enjoy yar lives to the fullest. "Remember I, Lucifer is yar close confidante & will always help ya with anythin ya need. In turn ya girls will work with me occasionally as we create adventures filled with lust, love & of course some real fun.

Woah that got a bit bigger but I loved the end result. I hope ya'll enjoy these four girls. I have one request to all of ma watchers to to watch their work as they are amazing in faceswap stuff & the picture courtsey credit goes to those individuals. I thank those who participated & really wanna say I love ya guys, thank ya for yar support. also if someone could create me a faceswap for these four girls with a picture of mine I have I'll gladly share it with them so they can help me create a afun faceswap with these four horsemen... ooooppsss I mean Horsewomen. other girls ya can find are in a another thank ya post comin right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment