Saturday, February 1, 2020

The general faceswap idea: a brief discussion

A general faceswap idea came to me with the bodysuit when I saw a few pictures from Solace (Sofiamiller) here. These were amazing & I loved this pictures & the idea hit me of making the bodysuit four horsewomen series. The four horsewomen are Solace (now Sofia Sofiamiller), Hal (now Hailey ChaosHollow), Brian (well now she is Bianca ImperionPatriot) & Jacob (now Jessy jessyssej) they made some amazing works themselves ya can always check those out. But I wanted to piece a story together with them, short but effective step by step revealing the plot & here we are here we have the bodysuit TG series. If any of ya're interested in joining this swapped faces kingdom just lemme know in here in comment & I'll send ya a picture which ya can then use yar swap on. for security reasons I won't take any of yar faces maself for the swaps, ya'll make them yarself & send to me, cause I dun wanna any details that includes or violates yar privacy or might be a breach of privacy. Imma gunna make some more & ya guys can help me by commenting here what or who ya wanna become & I'll definitely send a bodysuit of hers to ya. Hahaha right now Sofia is wearing Holy Deacon's bodysuit, ain't that tanned bronze skin is lovely? look at those eyes & that hair. mmmmmm I love it & her expression, hahaha it's hilarious, seems like she enjoyed too many tequila shots last night.

So keep'em comin & love ya'll, peace. Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment