Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Faceswap, a Bodysuit TG

Hey all deviants, I hope ya'll are doin great, ok so I decided to do this lil series with a new amazing talented deviant & a friend of mine here Sofiamiller I feel so happy to caption her in this sequence & imma hopin to create a short series with

Lucifer's Dolls created this new body-suit project. We call it the FaceSwap project, that can completely turn ya into any celebrity & Solace (Sofiamiller) decided to volunteer for this project. He took the bodysuit & wore it. Look how amazing he looks in this bodysuit. We asked Solace to take a few pictures before he take it off, so he took some nice shots of himself. The bodysuit was actually tailored after the famous Instagram sensation Lindsey Pelas. Ya can see how gorgeous she... I mean he (well technically it's a she now though) looks, In fact ya can see the actual face of Solace in the body of Lindsey Pelas & aint' that amazing.

Yup this bodysuit will swap yar face into any celebrity's face ya wanna. Ya can hide yar face too if ya wanna, but why would someone want that when they can be just the gal of their dirtiest naughtiest wet dreams? Right? Hahaha only one problem is Solace... or we prefer to call her Sofia now can't find the zip that she used earlier to zip the suit up. I forgot to mention that the zip dissolves after an hour & once that happens there is no goin back, so... I guess Sofia is pretty much stuck in Lindsey Pelas's body... well for now at least, until we decide to make her wear somethin else... I mean someone else's skin. hehehehe. Well i have plans for her other friends too, I just hope he falls into this trap of mine soon & soon he won't be wanting to back to his real self either. Just like Sofia here. Ain't that right ma doll Sofia?

Ok this one will be a new short Bodysuit TG series Imma trynna make on deviantart. This is one of ma first bodysuit TG so lemme know if ya like the idea. Imma sure all our DA viewers & watchers would love to see some naughty lil bodysuit TG? Also I've made a list of people whom Imma gunna feature on this, people interested can send me a note I'll send them a picture of their dream model & they can swap the model's face with theirs if they want so & send it back to me, ya guys can use any faceswap software ya wanna. Hope ya'll like it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there all ma dolls.  I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so  happy to make such a big fanbase, watchers & page-view in such a  short time (only 6months) please do know that I have too many requests  at the moment & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite  full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out  yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP  over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days,  please don't get offended if I don't like roleplayin with you after a  while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few,  Thank ya all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoying ma other stories & series in ma deviantart gallery here: www.deviantart.com/masterlucif… & in
ma deviantart group here: www.deviantart.com/lucifers-do…
. Here is a link attached for ma discord channel:
discord.gg/xtZJKBA  which ya can also find in my bio here, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. Please do feel free to join ma group on deviantart & discord as ya shoot me a note here or a dm on discord. Also again if I don't respond  quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This  group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers  alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on  patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice  of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will  be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there  will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of  donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…
Lucifer's Dolls is now goin global with the new Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e… if ya wanna encourage me to create more stuff like this more stay connected with me all the time & updated about ma works coming out on ma channel please subscribe ma Youtube Channel & hit the bell icon, Share ma Youtube videos to help me reach viewers who love TG stuff & let's expand our family. I love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment