Saturday, February 1, 2020

A tale of a Patriot: bodysuit explained

Brian (ImperionPatriot) worked for the nation's naval services became a war prisoner when he & his battalion got attacked. He was imprisoned & tortured. One day a woman named Sofia came to interrogate him, who quickly handed him a bodysuit & asked him to wear it if he is to get outta here alive. Brian had no idea of what was goin on neither had any explanation, but this is all he had at the moment to get outta this hellhole alive, he thought to himself. Brian quickly took on the bodysuit & man can ya recognize him now? When we say realistic bodysuits we mean it. Even though it was Brian's face there but no warden nor any prisoner could tell it was actually Brian really. Brian took the identity of Bianca & with the help of Sofia he... or should I say she got off of the rocks. Sofia then brought Brian to the man she was working for, Lucifer. "Hello Brian? or should I call ya Bianca now? well as ya can see ya now have this new identity this new body with full of opportunity, the bodysuit is a very malleable one it can be changed like a second skin. I give ya an opportunity to start yar life as new. here is to an alliance, here is to us." I stop there as the other girls come & circle around me. Welcome girls, ya'll be known from now on as the four horsewomen. Three down just one to go now to complete the horsewomen. The last of the four horsewomen will soon be revealed.

Ok so these guys... ummm actually girls now are amazing, I love their faceswap works & fell in love with it so I decided to give'em ma tribute Imma happy to present ya the four horsewomen, a force of formidable & very seductive (well at least now they are) women who now works for the shady organisation called Lucifer's Dolls, there are more comin I hope ya guys are enjoyin this short series & where the story goes, the more will be revealed as the story progress. Thank ya ohhh & dun make me beg for comments & watch again please. Please if ya like ma work, encourage me with yar kind or unkind words & help me spread love to this hateful world. muwhahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment