Saturday, February 1, 2020

Courtney's Youtube blog gets 500K subscriber

So this is it, Cole (Miss--Chloe) now Courtney has became a youtube sensation, her blogs are all over the charts. I love how she presents herself on there & look what we achieved a 500k subscriber. Can ya believe it? Courtney was so excited & all hyped that she was almost jumping inside of the car. She loves her new life & more so she loves who made it possible, her Master, Master Lucifer. She kissed me before started making funny faces & making pranks. I just love the cheerful blondie bimbo I made outta that grumpy old smug of a man. I hope ya'll like the new cheerful Bimbo Dolly Courtney (Sally) too. Love ya ma BimboDolly Sally/ Courtney. Kisses from Master. now next objective get 1M subscriber... hahahaha mmmmmm Courtney says "Challenge accepted."

No comments:

Post a Comment