Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Sexdolly of mine Trade with Sissybimbolucy

Ok, I hope ya'll already read the amazing caption made by sissybimbolucy about how I made her ma dirty bimbo dolly. if ya haven't please do read this one here: www.deviantart.com/sissybimbol… but if ya already have gone through story, Imma sure ya love how this talented person made an amazing caption of how I turned him (Andre) into a raunchy sexy submissive bimbo of a dolly. Now it's ma turn to tell ya the other half of the story.

Ya already know the part where Andre is molded by me transformed & humiliated by me, as I turned her into ma saucy lil minx. He was like a putty in ma hands as I molded him & gave him the body that every man can only dream of & drool onto hahahaha. But I didn't stopped there. I wanted to completely control her, make her dance, wave & sway at the gesture of ma fingertips. I wanted to turn her into ma ultimate sextoy, a doll for her Master. I also changed her mind & her speech pattern in time. After a while her body & mind was broken completely as she was no more than just a mindless object for her master to play with. I loved to chain her up in the dungeon dressing up her like a gorgeous slave as ya see her now in this picture. Yup that's her right there, That's ma dolly Lucy (sissybimbolucy) This is the picture I took of her after a while I tamed her. made her submit to me completely, Ya can see her submissive gaze, her lust for me in those eyes. Ohhhh I made some minor adjustments to her face & looks (well after all that's not a big deal for me really, as I can mold her anytime as if she was a lump of clay.)

The thing is that today I invited a few of ma friends & Lucy was goin to entertain us all tonight, yup that's right, Lucy, dressed as Slave Leia will now serve her Master & ma friends to our every wishes. I even arranged those chains to put on that collar she is wearing right now as we play with ma new Slave Dolly. I love the way she seductively entered the room carrying the tray loaded with food & drinks, people couldn't look away from her exotic beauty as they stared at her jiggly boobies & wiggly ass. I spanked Lucy as she squealed while makin her serve drinks for us while me & ma friends talked about what we should do with her. Then an idea came to ma mind. I wanted to show off just how good & loyal of a Doll Lucy can be & so I decided to hold a false auction.

I made an announcement & started the bid. The starting bid was 100K bucks. Man, I was so surprised to see that people would go 200Million bucks to claim this slave as their owned toy. I could see the tension rising in Lucy's face as she was blushing red. I could feel her heart pound that she was now merely an object for trade in the market. I could feel her heart pumping as her eyes almost filled with tears. But then I called the deal off suddenly as I asked her to join me. She walked towards me sitting at my feet waiting for her next order. I caressed her chin as I made her stand up & kissed her lips. This was a proud moment for her as her Master's kiss landed on her lips in the full crowd.

The next thing I sweeped her off of her feet & carried her to the table at the center. i then chained her & took ma pants off, making her gulp at ma huge thick stuff. Without hesitation she took all of it into her mouth showing her gratitude & loyalty to her one & only Master. Lucy was now reborn as Master's devoted worshiper & the slavedoll of Lucifer. it's not like she is the first slave of Lucifer, nor the last, but she was just happy to call herself as Lucifer's Doll Lucy. I hope ya'll enjoyed this caption made ba me, also Imma sure Lucy too loved this trade. Stay tuned for more trades comin soon. upcomin trade is with ADude4Now comin next week soon.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there all ma dolls.  I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase, watchers & page-view in such a  short time (only 6months) please do know that I have too many requests at the moment & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite  full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out  yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP  over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days,  please don't get offended if I don't like roleplayin with you after a  while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few,  Thank ya all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoying ma other stories & series in ma deviantart gallery here: www.deviantart.com/masterlucif… & in
ma deviantart group here: www.deviantart.com/lucifers-do…
. Here is a link attached for ma discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which ya can also find in my bio here, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. Please do feel free to join ma group on deviantart & discord as ya shoot me a note here or a dm on discord. Also again if I don't respond  quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This  group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers  alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on  patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice  of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will  be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there  will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of  donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…
Lucifer's Dolls is now goin global with the new Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e… if ya wanna encourage me to create more stuff like this more stay connected with me all the time & updated about ma works coming out on ma channel please subscribe ma Youtube Channel & hit the bell icon, Share ma Youtube videos to help me reach viewers who love TG stuff & let's expand our family. So Please Please Please, if ya like ma work, please support & help me expand ma reach on every other platforms too. I love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment