Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Rebirth of a Phoenix Updated

Carlos Phoenix is a Drug Mafia, he got huge influence & control over the Drug Cartel of Bolivia & Peru. One evening Carlos & his men came to negotiate a deal with me for an aphrodisiac drug that I needed for our mass production of the new TG Serum’s compound. I knew Carlos was a man of honor and thought he would never cheat on his acquaintances, but as it seems I was wrong & more so Carlos was trying to get me killed & take over my business which would then work as his front business. But as ya guys know Lucifer can’t be deceived because Lucifer is the deceiver. I wasn’t really prepare for the situation anyway but regardless I knew what I had to do. I quickly pulled the emergency hatch which then shot darts on Carlos & his men. What happened to Carlos’s men is a story for another day. I took Carlos as ma prized possession & put him into the new advanced ClayDollMaker Unit which we have codenamed as Project Rebirth.

Carlos was fit into the small tube-like chamber as the pink fluids engulfed him. Ya know I do like using magic in these kinda situations but that'd make me a target cause a great wizard once told that Magic always leaves trail & I dun wanna leave too much of ma trail to anyone. So here was Carlos strapped & wrapped in the Project Rebirth as he was unconscious. I watched through transparent bulletproof glass as Carlo's hair grew out long & ass length, his hair color remained the same as it was, black. Carlo's face morphed tugged & pulled as it slowly became that of a seductive object of lust. His pursed thin lips grew to be fuller plumper & softer as his cheeks were now burning red & filled up nicely to make it look round in shape. His chin became small & pointy while his goatee was completely gone making his face overall heart-shaped & feminine. Carlos had dark brown eyes with a Latin American lineage which remained almost the same under the pink fluid as he breathed inside it. His eyes grew bigger & lusty as it changed color from dark blue to dark brown giving him a Latina doll-like face while his eyebrows became thin & arched and his eyelashes grew heavy & long. Carlos's nose slimmed & thinned down becoming cute small button-like as he breathed inside of that pink fluid. Carlos's larynx morphed as his Adam's apple was not visible anymore.

After a few minutes inside that pod Carlos seem to be visibly shrinking in frame inside the pod as the pod was clearly now had a lot more room which I enjoyed seeing. Carlos's tall muscular 6'2" built was rather small & frail now as he stood only 5'4" with a skinny built. Carlos had a weird feeling, cause I wanted to erase his entire memory, but I felt I should make him pay & suffer so I made him remember everything but at the same time I made sure he would love his new life & as if he was reborn as a new person. Carlos couldn't move a limb even if he wanted to just as I wanted. At this point Carlos's body was enough feminine & very few manly traces were left since his chest started swelling & growing. ADD cup massive boobies sat on top of Carlos's chest that looked soft firm & really perky. In fact Carlos's limbs 8 waist were now feminine too, his fingers now had 4" long painted polished manicured fingernails while his body was washed to a perfect tanned bronze sheen to go perfectly with his new Latino face, of course without any trace of facial or body hair nowhere.

A rubber dildo was inserted inside Carlos's open mouth to help him breathe under the water so far & he couldn't help but to choke on it forcefully, as if he had no other choice. It was now almost 20minutes we have been monitoring Carlos's changes & finally his changes came to his hip region legs & genitals. His waist was already this as pencil which seemed like a perfect corseted waist. Carlos's square hips filled in perfectly becoming bubbly jiggly round fat ass Latina booty giving him a nice childbearing hips while his thighs became thicker softer feminine & rounder with fat induced calves. Carlos's toenails were now pedicured & painted in the same coloi as his fingernails. His thighs locked in a feminine manner crushing his cock & balls which were small & almost nowhere to be found. What happened next was nothing less than a magic. Carlos's tiny cock slowly melted away inside the folds of his new vagina... Well her new vagina to be specific. Carlos's mind & memory was kept intact to extract the knowledge of her drug business secrets while her body was now under complete control of mine.

After a few more minutes the Carlos... Well, now Carla was released from inside of the pod & she was not happy about it as she was fully awakened & reborn now from the ashes. She tried to fight her way from the lab but poor lil girl failed to run on her new toes with those massive jiggly bombs on her chest. Carla was led to me in chains. "ohhhh release her take it easy on her people." I told the guards laughing on her furious face. "Ahhhh Carla ma slave that was a poor move to hack into ma servers, I thought ya of all people would know that pretty well. But now ya'll serve me as ma lil pet.- Carla tried to say something... Well I think she wanted to protest but she couldn't say anything but "Yes my Master. I will do as you wish me to." in a very feminine sultry seductive voice & Latina accent..Good girl, now Carla gimme a nice pose?" She quickly went on posing with her hips flared out as she complied & the way now ya see on the picture. She stared into my eyes as I made a neural connection with her brain to transmit long range commands which means now I can make her horny just by thinking of it. This is how Carla looks now, ain't she a total dolly of a slave? I love the look on her face I know inside she is really mad at me but she can't make her face smiling as I have invaded her mind. Look at how she is posing for me now.


Know what the Project Rebirth is right naway by subscribing ma patreon here: www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Hey there all ma dolls.  I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so  happy to make such a big fanbase, watchers & page-view in such a  short time (only 6months) please do know that I have too many requests  at the moment & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite  full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out  yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP  over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days,  please don't get offended if I don't like roleplayin with you after a  while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few,  Thank ya all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoying ma other stories & series in ma deviantart gallery here: www.deviantart.com/masterlucif… & in
ma deviantart group here: www.deviantart.com/lucifers-do…
. Here is a link attached for ma discord channel:
discord.gg/xtZJKBA  which ya can also find in my bio here, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. Please do feel free to join ma group on deviantart & discord as ya shoot me a note here or a dm on discord. Also again if I don't respond  quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This  group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers  alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on  patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice  of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will  be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there  will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of  donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…
Lucifer's Dolls is now goin global with the new Youtube Channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo2e… if ya wanna encourage me to create more stuff like this more stay connected with me all the time & updated about ma works coming out on ma channel please subscribe ma Youtube Channel & hit the bell icon, Share ma Youtube videos to help me reach viewers who love TG stuff & let's expand our family. I love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment