Monday, January 6, 2020

A boost of confidence TG Office Slut

Well well well look who got transformed into a cute blonde Slavic bimbo dolly today? Well who else it's Krystian (makarov7) a 21year old shy introvert a bit reluctant and definitely lacking a lot of confidence. Krystian was an employee at Lucifer's Dolls Co and a valued one since he was the a developer and a very creative one. We recently recruited him after he broke up with his girlfriend named Rikki. Well TBH it was partly his fault cause he lacked confidence and girls seek confident men, I tried to make him understand I tried to talk him through it but dang that guy is made of somethin else. he kept coming back at me saying "I am not handsome enough." and irritating stuff like that, so... I decided to boost his confidence a bit, well actually a lot and I knew the exact way to do that. I quickly took his hand in mine and a pulse of energy flowed through into her from my hands making his hands glow pink as he felt a jolt in his body. He squeaked and almost screamed. "What did you do to me master?" "wait what? Why did I call you Master? MASTER?" He couldn't believe it. He couldn't call me anything but 'Master', as if his mouth won't allow him to.

That's when the changes started to take place when his scalp exploded with thick long straight golden blonde hair which lengthened & reached his midriff as compared to his former brown shortly trimmed hair. His face then morphed in giving him an odd sensation of tugging & pulling in here and there as his eyes changed it's color from deep blue to a shade of bright-green and shaped like an almond giving him a slavic look. His nose became small & pointy as his eyebrows became pencil thin & arched making his face look like alluring and seductive. His lashes got long heavy & his cheeks got a sexy feminine barbie doll-like look. His chin got cute & small as all of his skin imperfection was gone including the blemishes & all the scars & moles he had formerly along with his pimples & other facial deformities leaving his skin very smooth soft & doll-like. His lips was getting plumped up as it grew to become a perfect natural pair of (what often referred to as) cock-sucking pillows of lips or perhaps often referred as bee-stung cock-pillows by dirty men who like to objectify women, any of his teeth imperfection being taken care of while giving him a sexy alluring quite radiant smile bright shiny as a set of pearl-necklace. His jawline got chiseled as his chin got tiny & lost all the dark bushy beard leaving a smooth pale radiant & very soft sensitive skin.

Then the changes progressed to his neck. His shoulder & collar bone region, all of which got feminized while his collar-bone was now visible prominently while there was no sign of his former Adam's apple which marked his change in voice as his neck thinned like a pencil & his shoulders crunched inwards making them look like extremely feminine also making his voice very high pitched feminine. He screamed in his squeaky Helium-sucked seductive breathy voice "Why are you doing this to me Master?" His frame started to shrink rapidly at this point, making him stand 5'2" from a 6'3" tall physique with a rather Athletic build than average or skinny people loosing over a full feet now. His athletic build got a very big make-over as he got slimmed until what almost looked like rather size zero figure. His chest started to tingle, while his body lost all of it's hair & his fingers became dainty & petite becoming tiny feminine limbs loosing all the mass it had & elongating his nails to a manicured painted & polished perfection. His chest on the other hand started to grow until they were a nice firm supple D cup soft round perky titties which were any man's wet dreams.

Then his waist started to narrow down & caved in all the way becoming thin as pencils. It almost gave him the look of the iconic cartoon Jessica Rabbit like waistline. His butt already have started to swell & grow which was by now a round fat jiggly butt shaped like a cute heart. Lastly but least his cock got thrashed by his thighs which were now putting enormous pressure on his cock making it go inwards in his body & becoming a swollen moist wet juicy pussy with a clitoris & a vulva fully functional while his balls formed his new ovaries & was fully functional now. His... now her legs got slenderized as they were too were on the skinny side, but was very long & looked absolutely sexy on her now. With that wrapping up it all now Krystiana's transformation was complete as she was feeling a lil dizzy from all the changes. Krystiana tried to act angry and wanted to bark at me for what I have done to her but instead she hugged me tight and quickly dropped to her knees. "thank you master for making Krys a better person an attractive person. She sobbed in joy and love.

Her feminine mind has now taken over her completely making Krystiana or Krys accept her new body completely as she cheerfully piped up quickly starting to unzip my trousers while kneeling and looking up at me in eager anticipation. As ma cock dangled between ma thighs she couldn't resist to not take it in her mouth. Her old male persona was now completely gone. She was now confident and knew what she wanted and what she needed. She was now a dolly and a Bimbo who still worked as a developer at Lucifer's Dolls Co. but now as a complete different person. I didn't drained her off of her intelligence but instead I filled her mind with lust and constant arousal so that she stays a slut but not completely dumb ditzy bimbo. Well after all it's not easy to find creative hard-working developers and a slutty doll in the same body ya know that? I now call her Krys and she loves it. In fact she loves everything I do to her, from calling me 'Master' in public to be the cute armcandy eyecandy dolly for me in public she loves it all.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment