Saturday, January 4, 2020

In pursuit of a dream pregnancy TG BE


Lucas (LULUdikak) was a dreamy young man in his early thirties and was feeling really upset after his girlfriend broke up with him and he was very sad. So he opened his PC and started checking up on deviantart. As he was scrolling through the pages he saw a link: "are ya pursuing yar dream then waste no time & follow this link." as soon as he saw the link he quickly clicked on it & his PC froze and he felt a jolt of spark pass through his body as he tried to restart his computer. He quickly retracted his hands then & started to feel funny. An odd sensation passed through him as he felt changes rushing over to him.

His body started to get smaller as it shrank to rather feminine stature of 5'1" from his masculine 6'2" tall built. His face then feminized very quickly as they got bigger almond shaped eyes, softer plumper lips & much more feminine cheekbones & jawline along with cute nose & rose cheeks & a small chin. His eyelashes got bigger & eyebrows got thinned & arched. His hair was now long wavy & a shade of brown as opposed to his former shade of black.

His manly bulk of the body got morphed & shifted as they slowly became softer rounder & much more feminine. His arms & legs got really cute and all the way girly with long painted, polished & manicured nails while his manly muscular body lost all of it's bulk and became frail dainty & petite. His chest started to grow two orbs of round flesh as they grew to be big orbs of flesh round & soft fleshy & jiggly firm DD cup breasts while his hips flared outwards. His waist caved in to become a very toned slim waist replacing his manly square butt while his shapely legs became cuter & slender. His thighs then crunched in putting a strain on his member and his balls forcing them recede into his body forming a moist warm pussy for other cocks to enter. He was now a she.

Lulu was born, her her mind started to change as she quickly got into the other room & found out that she was somewhere else, this wasn't her home or her body, then she heard a doorbell ring & she opened & quickly threw herself onto the tall dark hung black man whom she knew to be her master & her husband. That night was special as I put ma seeds into her already ovulating womb & a couple of weeks later it was confirmed that she was now pregnant. Here ya can see her after 6months as she is waiting for me on the bed with her white dress & a floral hairstyle that now looks pretty on her. She is only a couple of months due now & look at how big the baby-bump has grown. I just love it, so i took this picture of her while she was dreamily thinking of the child & of me of course.

another short pregnancy story from LULUdikak hope ya like it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slwoly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment