Monday, January 6, 2020

TG Questionnaire challenge bolw94

So Thomas (bolw94) decided to take the cursed TG Questionnaire challenge of mine this time, you can definitely see what happened to him in this picture. I'd love to share what happened to him, so get ready for another hot erotic TG questionnaire caption. Thomas took the questionnaire and started to fill up the form after reading my questions and answered them one by one.


Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would yar handwriting be nice?”

Thomas: I would be a girl and they always have better hand writing than guys so yes it would be 100 times better than my writing now.

Like he said suddenly his handwriting was all cursive girly and quite cute.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya like pink?

Thomas: Pink is nice though I don’t think it would be my favorite color

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would yar hair be straight or curly?

Thomas: I think it would be curly seeing how my hair sometimes curls already when it grows too long. Though I will straighten it from time to time.

Thomas's short brown frizzy hair grew long and curly.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Thomas: My favorite color would be a dark green similar to what it is now.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what color would yar hair be?

Thomas: That is hard seeing how my hair is naturally brown, but I always have had a thing for red head so whether is it natural or dyed I would more than likely be a red head.

Thomas's hair color changed to that of a sexy silky dark ginger-scarlet red.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what color would yar eyes be?

Thomas: My eyes would be a lovely shade of green for sure to match my hair very well, even if they were contacts. I always loved red heads with green eyes.

His former brown eyes grew changed shape into much more feminine and became vibrant green.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya like makeup?

Thomas: I would wear some makeup yes, just to accent my beauty. By no means would I look like a cheap hooker.

His face was now nicely toned with soft feminine make-up yet not overdone.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya be sporty?

Thomas: Not really. I would be what many would consider plus size but a sexy plus size.

his body got a bit curvier and feminine as Thomas was now a plus size.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear high heels?

Thomas: That is all depending on what I am doing. If I am going out with friends than most definitely. Otherwise it would be comfy and yet cute sandals.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear a skirt?

Thomas: I am would say the only time I would not be in a skirt or dress is if it is cold out or I am in bed if you know what I mean.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear jewelry?

Thomas: Earnings and a necklace to match are always a must. After all I need to always look my best.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what size would yar breasts be?

Thomas: Seeing how I would be a bigger girl I would imagine they would be at least DD. And I am sure my ass would be just as nice to look at.

Thomas's chest was heaving as they grew until he have blossomed a pair of massive DD cup breasts.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya be into guys?

Thomas: Guys and maybe a few sexy girls here and there. After all love is love no matter who it comes from.

His sexual orientation changed from a heterosexual man into that of a Bi-sexual girl.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya shave?

Thomas: How could I be sexy with hairy legs. That is impossible so yes I would shave.

Thoma's whole body got completely hairless smooth and gained a nice tan all the while.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya use pads or tampons?

Thomas: I have no idea to be honest. Tampons may be better though.

His cock slowly shifted and squirmed under the underwear he now wore and turned into a warm wet pussy as his balls receded into him making sure he... now she had a pair of ovaries.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what type of shirt would ya be wearing right now?

Thomas: I would wear any tight low cut shirt or blouse. Even my dresses will show off my breast well.

Her shirt changed to that of what he described.

Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would ya be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Thomas: More often than not a thong, assuming I am wearing anything at all

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Thomas: My intelligence? That is an interesting one seeing how I like smart girls but also like really dumb girls. Average just doesn’t seem right. If I had to choose I would say 4 seeing how women who are dumb tend to have more fun.


She felt her IQ drop from almost a nerd-like 8 to less than that of an average person with almost quite those buxom bimbo girls you see on the streets, she was now a lot more dumber.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what type of bra would ya be wearing?

Thomas: That is kinda hard to decide on. If I want to really accent my breasts it would be a push-up bra so I think that is my choice

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... how old would ya be, how tall would ya be without shoes and what would ya weigh without clothes?(Don't lie)

Thomas: I would be 23-25. My height would be 5’5”. My weight would be 120-130lbs. After all I need a little something for my lovers to hold on to.

Thomas felt her age regressed as he lost many years from his almost mid-thirties and was now one her her mid-twenties. As her body mass completely redistributed to right places making her quite the buxom and curvy bimbo as she now weighed 125lbs & was only 5'5" tall shrinking in frame from a very tall 6'5" stature.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would yar name be?

Thomas: I always have liked Tiffany or Samantha. Those are my favorite female names. I think Tiffany works best for me though.

Master Lucifer: Ok Tiffany, or should I call ya Tiffs from now on? mmmm ya're ready and ya look gorgeous ya know that?

Tiffany quickly noticed she was a total doll and made a pout while she posed for me on her webcam. Later we met that evening and Tiffs didn't left any opportunity to thank me properly. She desperately awaited for me to plow her every holes with that thick long pole of mine & she had every right to do it after all she was now perfect bimbo of his dreams and a slutty doll of mine.

Hope ya'll liking this TG Questionnaire, i might make a few more like this, but lemme tell ya it'd be random people.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment