Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party 8 The Devilish Cheerleader

Our old school pal & college quarterback Jimmy (emojimmyboy) decided to show up at the event tonight, ya wouldn't believe me but that jock decided to show up dressed in his last year's football championship jersey in red, written Devils 666 on his broad, square chest. But in ma opinion this guy needed a lil bit makeover. So I took the football off of his hand & instead handed him a pair of pom poms. He was dumbstruck "WTH man why are ya handing me these pom poms, those are girly things, those cheerleaders wave these at us when we score." "yup just hold onto it & ya'll see the magic." I answered him. As soon as he hold on the pompoms he couldn't let it go & pooof... In a matter of few seconds there stood Jill. A hot sexy buxom blue-haired cheerleader bimbo slut. She wore the same outfit Jimmy was wearing except that this was the official cheerleader costume of the team. One thing I made an extra though, so her pom poms shifted from her hands into her head & became a pair of red devil horns making her total bimbo slut & completely air-headed nympho cheer-slut. She started to chant the cheers "give us a D."...  As she cheered her boobies got even bigger & butt grew larger. I love ma new blue-haired Devilish Cheer-slut, she is just the perfect addition to our guest list we needed. Jill started cheering with other girls for me. Gosh I love ma new Halloween Dollies to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment