Wednesday, January 22, 2020

TG Questionnaire Alex

So today Imma publishin another long time pending request for this TG Questionnaire done by Alex (coolkid2469) let's see what became of him. This will be the last of TG Questionnaire for now.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Alex: Yes, My handwriting would amaze everyone who sees it!

Your handwriting becomes cursive & visibly beautiful

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Alex: Sure! However, I’d have other favorite colors.

Your color preference changes to more feminine tastes.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Alex: It would be naturally straight, but I would want my hair to be easy to change whenever.

Your short curly hair straightens & lengthens.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Alex: I’d like pink, white, blue and purple

Your favorite color now set to Pink then White then Blue in this order.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Alex: It would be brown, but again, it would be easy to change.

Your dark black hair becomes Brown.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Alex: My eyes would be bright blue, instead of brown like they are now.

Your brown eyes become Deep Blue Eyes.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

Alex: Of course! I would always want to look my best.

Make-up appears on your face coating your lips with gloss, foundation & mascara.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Alex: Sure! I’d be fit with some muscle, a firm booty and perky tits!

Your body shrinks & morphs to become a sporty yet athletic androgynous yet feminine body.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

Alex: Most of the time, yes.

Long stiletto heels appear under your feet.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?

Alex: Yes, I’d have a massive collection of miniskirts, but I’d wear booty shorts and yoga pants too.

Yoga shorts & Booty shorts appears on your now broadening hips

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Alex: Yes, I’d wear some form of jewelry. However, I’d always wear piercings in my nipples, ears, belly button, and nose.

Some nice jewelry appears on your body.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?

Alex: Giant ones! At least F Cups, probably J Cups.

Your chest swells & grows as an F cup massive round pair of orbs sits on them.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?

Alex: I’d be into both guys and girls.

Your sexual orientation changes to that of a Bisexual.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?

Alex: Yes, I’d wax too.

Your body hair instantly fells off as you get a waxed soft hairless smooth flawless skin.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?

Alex: Preferably tampons, but if there’s a way to use both, I’d want to know. I don’t want to embarrass myself in public!

Your cock slowly reduces into nothing which then creates an opening with a wet moist vagina.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?

Alex: Maybe a crop top, or maybe just a bra.

Reality changes as your dress becomes a crop top.


Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Alex: I’d wear a bikini or a thong. But if I get a boyfriend I might steal his briefs and boxers too. After all, it might fit my ass better.

Reality changes around you again as you get a nice bikini thong & a matching bikini top.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Alex: I’d say maybe around 3-5.


Your IQ level drops significantly making you around 3 as you now get more sex-crazed & aroused by men & women near you.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?


Alex: Probably a sports bra, or a push-up. Maybe nothing at all!


Again reality changes around you as you get a push-up bra on your massive breasts.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes? (Don't lie)


Alex: I’d have just graduated, so around 19-20. I’d be around 5’2”, but since I would wear heels most of the time I’d look around 5’8” - 6’2”. You don’t usually ask a women for her weight but I would be pretty have due to the muscle and my booty and tits.


Your tall frame shrink as your age grows a bit to mid-twenties while your 6’2” tall frame gets 5’2” & with 6” heels. Your body mass reduces rapidly as you get much more athletic yet quite soft petite & feminine figure.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?

Alex: Maybe Kerry.

Reality changes around you as your name is now set as Kerry, making you a 22 year old brown haired big boobied model for Lucifer’s Dolls Co.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have too many requests atm & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

No comments:

Post a Comment