Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party 12 daddy's lil babygirl

Honestly I wasn't thinking this lil teenager would show up in ma party. This pesky lil thing broke into the Halloween celebration of ours just to get some candy treats, Can ya believe it? This lil kid named Aaron (Alia12) gave me a hard time to catch him bouncing off of all the walls & stairs so I decided that he needed an attitude adjustment. I knew the perfect school to admit him. The Bimbo High. So here he is now. A slutty student of the Bimbo High Girl's School. She gets to lick & suck her candy while I get to have ma own schoolgirl babydoll. Ain't this lil cute thing looks adorable? She still bounces a lot but this bouncing feels soooo good. I love when she show up dressed in her slutty school girl uniform. How many of ya want to take this Schoolgirl home with ya? Lemme know. Cause this lil piece of Babydoll ass is what I love to spank & slap. I even made sure his.... errrr her school uniform have the sluttiest skirt to show off that perfect lil ass of hers. Mmmmm Daddy loves ya babegirl. She can't wait to get back to school after the Halloween night cause the Principal said somethin about her grades & Imma sure she'd please her Principal to get on his good side. The night is now almost over. & the light of dawn will soon touch the horizon. But one last person is still lackin & haven't showed up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment