Saturday, January 25, 2020

TheDefiantPirate FaceApp TG Avatar

Oooooops another victim fell to ma evil ma Faceapp Trap TG challenge. Here ya can see Alex (TheDefiantPirate) or commonly known as Pirate King Alex who used the faceapp TG challenge. See what happened to him, his jet black hair all gone Blondie & that manly face Muwahahaha. naah it ain't no more so manly, ya can see his face now morphed into somethin of a sexdoll, a sextoy of a lusty entombment of pure pleasure. Her eyes so deep seductive almond shaped & green now. Her lips.... mmmmmm I dunno when I last kissed lips that plump juicy succulent & tastes like strawberry. Ain't she a total dynamite? I think her new name should be Alexa, yeah just like that amazon echo bot her voice is seductive too, whaddya think? That face absolutely doesn't belong to an Alex or a Pirate King if ya ask me. hahaha. mmmmm Imma just gettin hard by lookin at those lips. might wanna try them later at night on ma thick long hard shaft. (as before mentioned I have changed a lil the original picture of the person requestin this, thank ya, I will in no condition share the real private data with anyone else over any social media cause privacy matters most to me. I hope ya'll understand me. Thanks for understanding.) So lemme know what ya guys think how this absolutely yummy doll looks like & what ya'll do now that this hunky manly guy is all yummy girl? hahaha mmmm I can think of some messy stuff ya know? Muwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment