Monday, January 6, 2020

TG Questionnaire challenge SargantKian

So the TG Questionnaire hits the show now & this time the Victim was Kian (Sargentkian) Yup he took the Questionnaire challenge and look at what happened to him now. Ain't she a dazzling beauty? So here is the questions asked by me and the answers he... ooops ma bad... 'SHE' now actually provided. Thanks Kian... sorry it's Kira now for those honest answering, it was amazing as you molded and transformed while ya depicted yar perfect dream woman.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Kian: Hmm I think my handwriting would be pretty good.

As soon as he said his handwriting became naturally cursive and girly.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Kian:Eh kinda but then again that’s like too stereotypical so I would most likely go for red so no I wouldn’t like pink

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Kian: That is a tough question I’m think straight is what I would go for

His short hair got long and straight. till mid-riff length.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Kian: Like I said for question 2 I would go for red as my favorite color

Reality changed around him.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Kian: Ooo that is a tough one hmm you know what I will have my hair be blue even though my favorite color would be red

His hair now long straight and blue.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Kian: Hmm I would like to have matching colors here and there so I would have blue eyes to go with my hair.

His eyes grew feminine and to a shade of hazel-blue.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

Kian: Yes I would but not too much where I would look slutty but enough to really make he look sexy.

Sexy make-up appeared on his now feminine eyelashes, cheekbones and soft plump lips.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Kian: Not overly sporty but enough where I get a regular workout to stay fit.

His body grew to an athletic feminine proportion as opposed to his rather bulky manly body.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

Kian: No questions asked hell Yeah I would and the taller the better I would wear heels almost everyday.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?

Kian: It wouldn’t be the thing I would constantly wear but it would Yeah Maybe something like a mini pencil skirt kinda like what a sexy office secretary would wear.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Kian: Not much mostly just earrings a nice necklace but that would mostly be it for jewellery. An earring and a necklace appeared on his neck.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?

Kian: As big as I can get them really just like with high heels the bigger the better.

He developed a round perky DD cup breasts.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?

Kian: Tbh I would most likely be BI so yes I would be into guys as well as women still.

His sexual orientation changed to that of a Bi girl.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?

Kian: Most definitely as I want to keep my body smooth not ruff.

His skin became smooth soft sensitive and got a nice tan.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?

Kian: Uhh I’m not quite sure on that one maybe tampons??

Reality changed making him now a her to use tampons.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?

Kian: I would be wearing a blouse but it would kinda be a tight one so if I wanted to I could just have my breasts burst the blouse open.

Her top changed and became what he described.

Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Kian: It would really depends on the day but if which one I would wear most often I would go with Hmm a thong

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Kian: I’d say maybe somewhere in the middle so maybe a 6

Her IQ was well retained making her quite the funny rather better than an average IQ.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?

Kian: Hmm you know what I would most of the time not wear one but if I had to wear one it would be either a strapless bra or a push up bra

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes?(Don't lie)

Kian: I would be maybe in my early 20s so maybe 21 or 22 as for my height I’d say 5”7’ as for my weight hmm most likely around about 165 pounds

Again reality changed and she was now standing 5'7" tall along with a 165lbs feminine rather curvy body.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?

My name would be Kira or Kia or even you can call me Kiki

Reality changed itself as Kian was now Kik, as if the girl in that song ya'd hear come across popular. Kiki has now completed the TG Questionnaire challenge and she was quite the girl we all love. Though not a stereotypical Bimbo of mine, but she was definitely a s slut on bed with me and ma other girls. This picture of Kiki I took after she wore the party-wear next day I gifted her and look at how cute she looks in that dress. ain't she a total doll?

I have decided to make a TG Questionnaire challenge whoever wanna take part in it send yar answers in the format I ahve provided here be creative dun just copy-paste others and I will make a few TG Questionnaire entries and turn them into the girl of their dreams.

Also there is another announcement, I'm holding another event it's called the Faceapp female filter challenge. YES. I'll start doin it once I have enough eligible and interested candidates. For that I'll need your female faceapp filter picture. Just send me it over a note. Please if you are SHY or UNCOMFORTABLE or simply not interested in showing yar face dun take part in the event, I understand and respect everyone's privacy. Thank ya.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment