Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party Final Devil's Queen and wife

I have been waited this long for one person who haven't showed up yet, ma best client Kevin (katosiris). since he made this deal with me in time he will have to pay the devil with all the interest. Finally Kevin showed up. But it was very late & the party was it's full swing. Kevin had no idea what was going to happen to him as he decided to show up in a demon costume with long red horns & a cape along with a pitchfork. But sadly there can be only one Devil & that place is already filled by me. But that doesn't mean I can't have a wife who dressed up in a humiliating & slutty way, does it? So I decided to turn Kevin into ma Demonic partner & ma slutty bimbo wife. I threw him into the abyss look what became of him... I mean her. Priscilla, ma sweet demoness wife with huge boobies a pair of cute red horns now posing with the pitchfork that I turned into a cute toy for her to play with wheneva Imma not around. Ain't she looks amazing. I really do hope that she starts turning men into cute horny girls for us once more & make a nice harem full of busty buxom bimbo nympho sluts for her new Master & hubby, ain't ya ma doll? (Love ya, hope to see yar captions back again soon.) I think I'd rate her hotness 100 out of 10, cause she is a burning lava mountain. With this ma Halloween party for this year came to an end. I hope ya'll loved these short captions. Thanks to all ma watchers if ya haven't gave me a watch then please do gimme a watch cause that makes me wanna do more fun stuff. A few things before I go:
Please feel free to join ma TG group on deviantart here: www.deviantart.com/lucifers-do…
Please feel free to join ma discord server here: discord.gg/xtZJKBA
& If ya really like ma work & want me to create new stuff & new ideas for ya also captions please feel free to visit ma Patreon for more cool stuff  here: www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

No comments:

Post a Comment