Saturday, January 11, 2020

From Guy to Ultimate Bimbo

Michael (fromguytobimbo) was a fan of TG TF art and loved the captions made by Master Lucifer. One day he was scrolling through his faves list and saw a picture of a beautiful buxom blonde bimbo posing with a 'Victory sign' with her right hand was there, but he didn't knew how that picture was added to his faves list neither did he cared. He was mesmerized by the eyes of the bimbo. It was hard for him to think looking at her hypnotizing eyes. But oddly enough there wasn't a caption made about this bimbo nor any transformation story that he found. So he curious and sent a not to the creator of the picture MasterLuciferSatan after few seconds he got a reply from the artist saying. "Dun worry it's reserved for someone special, someone like ya." as soon as he read the note he felt a sucking and pulling sensation from his laptop which was now vibrating and he was suddenly sucked into it. he fell through something like a long hollow tube hitting the floor hard, but he didn't knew where he was or what place he have been to.

"Well well look who got here?" Michael heard a deep manly voice from behind him as he quickly spun around he saw a tall dark very handsome bald man standing in front of him. He was intimidated and mesmerized at this dark muscular hung man at the same time. He didn't knew what to do or to say. "I see ya like ma work quite well. Well i have a job for ya but for that ya need a new body." I said. "What? NO, NO WAY I'm becoming one of those blonde buxom dumb bimbos for you." He quickly spat back at me. "Hahaha ya think ya have an option? Well not really." As i said I grabbed him by the arms and he was powerless to do anything now, in fact he couldn't even move now. That's when I started to change him against his will.

He was at least a couple of inches shorter than me for sure which would be right about 6'1" so first I put my arms on his each shoulders & with a gentle push on his shoulders he felt himself begin to shrink & was demented by what was happening & what was now going to happen while my hands remained on top of his shoulders as he began to drop inch after inch in height. I didn’t stop there as my hands continued to gently press down on his shoulders and he continued to get smaller. Soon he was looking up into my eyes. I took my hands off of him and he realized that he now only came up to my shoulder. He looked down at the floor, expecting to see himself dropped down on some trap door or something but all he saw was the floor beneath him and his clothes hanging loosely on himself. He was now 5'1" tall only.

from behind him he felt my hands touch his hair as I began to massage my fingers through his short frizzy dark-black hair as if I were lathering it up with shampoo. He felt tingling in his scalp seconds before he felt wisps of hair begin to brush against his ears and the back of his neck. He was paralyzed to turn around. He felt locked to the floor as his hair grew longer and longer. Out of the corners of his eyes, he could see his hair twisting and turning as it grew down over his shoulders and he could feel  it brushing his cheeks and neck now as it styled itself in long blonde wavy curls. I then placed my hand in front of his face. I stuck my thumb through my fingers and said “Got your nose” and with the slightest tap against the end of his nose, it began to shrink.

Next I reached into my pocket and produced a pair of dark sunglasses that I slid over his eyes. A second later I removed them, revealing that his eyes had changed from brown to ocean blue and had become much wider with ultra-long lashes. Then I placed my thumbs on his eyebrows and ran them over them, thinning them as I went along & giving them a perfect arch. I then pulled out a make-up brush and as if I was sculpting his face applying make-up to his cheeks I changed them & molded them perfectly. As I did so, his cheeks rose up to apple fullness while his cheekbones got raised. I then continued to brush around his chin and jawline as they reshaped themselves as well. Then, I pulled out a tube of pink vibrant lip-gloss and even though I barely touched his lips with it, suddenly he had painted, pink, pouty, full cock-cushions of a pair of lips on her now feminine face. Then I conjured a toothbrush & ordered him to bare his teeth which he did showing his front teeth which were stained & yellow & not at all straight, so I ran the toothbrush over them which got perfected whitened to a bleached white sexy bright pearl-necklace set of a teeth which was now gleaming as he was forced to smile.

I then touched his neck as it slimmed & his Adam's apple got lost making his voice rise a few octaves in pitch. He sounded like a breathy Vixen as he tried to protest & say "Please stop it, don't.... please... don't... What happened to my voice why I sound... ohhh god no." Then I started slimming his arms as they lost all it's definition & muscular bulk while I massaged them, (he was not a complete gym-rat but still had quite the bulk of a many not-so-shapely body after all.) which completely got diminished & replaced with feminine fat which looked rather skinny & soft now. Then I massaged his clay-like body which lost all his body hair & was completely hairless smooth with all imperfections washed away leaving a smooth soft pale sensitive skin behind which was glowing & gleaming. I then made his palms & fingers dainty soft & womanly as I crafted his nails to be perfectly long polished & manicured nails as I took his hands in mine & shaped them pieced them bit by bit. Then I moved on to his chest, I wanted to give him the maximum size of breasts that I could craft with my bare hands, so I then put his nipples which were hard like pebbles by now in my mouth & blew them with my mouth as if I was blowing a balloon to make it grow & inflate which grew to be huge perfect round globes as his chest grow & grow & grow until they were somewhat like bigger than even his head & become humongous round F cup (maybe even bigger than the beach-balls usually we use to play with.) which made him moan in pleasure & lust.

I made sure to use (or abuse ya can say) of his lil belly-fat he had to create something rather alluring, so I made it a zero waist by squeezing it all of it's juices which then narrowed until it was thin as a pencil while redistributing all the fats into his square butt which then grew swelled & got rounder & bigger. Now what could I say about his butt, I mean I am just speechless, I have no word for that out of the world fat ass that only can be made with lots silicone implants, but with my power it was easier than most delicious pie. His butt was now two humongous pillows which I can't define in any words. I haven't seen anyone with ass that big seriously & that's why I loved his. I knew how much Imma gunna love his pussy over anything so I did it. I have done it, I did it, I made his throbbing cock molded into a warm wet swollen soft pussy as I massaged his huge cock which was about to explode anytime and turned it into the most tight wet juicy pussy I could turn it into by poking it slowly into his body, I made his pussy complete with hymen a clitoris & a vulva while making his testicles retreat into his body creating a pair of uterus which started ovulating & marked 'HIS' transformation into 'HER'.

Michelle the Ultimate Blonde Bimbo Slut was born. Say ba-bye to Michael and say hello to this vicious voracious lil cocksucking blode and of course the dumbest bimbo on earth called Michelle. I made her mind and her body so much addicted to my cock that even hearing ma name would give her orgasms and if she even sees ma cock she would squirt her juices all over her pretty lil panties. She was just a sex-doll made to suck and be fucked by this massive giant monster. Ya can see her posing now the same way as she saw the same girl on the TG caption of mine earlier, but now there was only one difference, it was full with a caption now a caption of Michelle, about how I molded her, changed her and transformed her into this lil dolly on the picture. She posed for me the same way I took that picture of hers after I soaked and bathed her in ma love juices. This is her now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment