Saturday, January 18, 2020

TG Questionnaire Influencerwannabe

So today I asked Jerri (Influencerwannabe) these questions of the TG Questionnaire & see how his answers were. This is what he looks like now after he answered all my questions.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Jerri: I have absolutely atrocious penmanship. I hope softer hands could fix this. My handwriting would be cute- very smooth with little hearts where the dots should be.

Your handwriting becomes naturally cursive feminine & beautiful.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Jerri: I would like pink, but I would like all pastel shades.

Reality changes around you as pink was now one of your favorite color but almost all pastel shades were also on the list.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Jerri: My hair would be dark with tight curls and reach just passed my shoulders.

Your short dirty blonde hair lengthens becomes curly & grows past your shoulder.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Jerri: My favorite color would be a light blue.

Your favorite color now set to light blue.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Jerri: My hair color. Would be a raven black.

Your long dirty blonde hair now changes color to a raven black

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Jerri: My eyes would be brown.

Your eye color changes from deep shade of blue to a shade of dark brown.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

Jerri: I couldn't leave the house without make up. Always glamorous.

Your face gets dolled up with mascara, lip-gloss & a coat of foundation as well as other make-up is applied.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Jerri: I would be a sports fan, knowledgeable and live for tailgating, but would not have an athletic body.

Your body changes to that of an average feminine body as reality changes around you.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

Jerri: I would love to wear high heels, long skirts and light, flowing dresses.

6” sexy high heels appear under your feet.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Jerri: I am not big into jewelry, but earrings for sure, maybe go between diamond studs and nice big hoops. Definitely a choker.

Earrings with diamond studs appears on your ears as a choker appears around your neck.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?

Jerri: My breasts would not be modest. They would be full, plump, and eye-catching. At least an H cup.

Your breasts swells & grows until they reach firm nice round H cup breasts sat atop of your chest.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?

Jerri: I would have no interest in guys unless they were feminized and pretty. I like girls. Thick, curvy girls like me.

Your sexual orientation changes from hetero to homo as your straight sexual orientation was now history.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?

Jerri: I would definitely keep my legs shaved, though I might get a little lazy in the winter.

Your body hair fell off as you get a waxed sexy smooth hairless flawless skin.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?

Jerri: I'd actually love to keep at least 1 thing about being a guy, but if it must go then the answer is pads.

Your cock enters your body as there is no need for a cock since you are not becoming a sissy, so yeah your balls too follow their friend & ends up as a pair of ovaries.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?

Jerri: I wish I was wearing something cute, probably a pink or baby blue maxi dress.

Reality changes around you as you were now wearing a pink maxi.

Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Jerri: Briefs. Hands down.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Jerri: While I wouldn't be a rocket scientist, I'd still expect to carry on a normal conversation as well as think rationally and have the mental capacity to analyze and problem solve. I would be the perfect blend of beauty and brains, but still have my occasional ditzy no common sense moments. A solid 8.5.

Your IQ reaches to a good measure as it hits 8.5

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?

Jerri: My bra would be a push up and heavily padded without the wire. I want to stand out, but also to be comfortable.

You were now wearing heavily padded bra which protruded your breasts even further.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes? (Don't lie)

Jerri: I would be 28 years old. My partying days behind me, but my best years still to come as I mature.
I would be 5 feet, 7 inches tall.
And while you shouldn't ask a girl how much she weighs, about 230lbs and proud of my well-proportioned curves.

Your frame shrink rapidly from a 5’11” to a nice 5’7” curvy buxom 230lbs a lil on the extra curvy buxom voluptuous body  as you age a few years growing from a mid-twenty to a late twenties girl.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?

Jerri: My name is Jerrica.

Reality changes again as all your documents now had your name as Jerrica.

Jerrica was now happy with her new body & living a dream of his... well now her life. hope ya like this Jerrica (Influencerwannabe)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment