Saturday, January 11, 2020

Alia12 takes the TG Questionnaire

So today we have Sam (Alia12) amidst of us takin the TG questionnaire challenge & ya can loo how he... or rather I'd say she looks now. This lil cutie got quite a booty and cute girly girl taste or so to speak. Here enjoy her answers.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would yar handwriting be nice?”

Sam: I would be a girl and they always have better hand writing than guys so yes it would be 100 times better than my writing now.

Like he said suddenly his handwriting was all cursive girly and quite cute.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya like pink?

Sam: Pink master

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would yar hair be straight or curly?

Sam: I think it would be curly seeing how my hair sometimes curls already when it grows too long. Though I will straighten it from time to time.

Sam's short brown frizzy hair grew long and curly.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Sam: My favorite color will be pink.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what color would yar hair be?

Sam: That is hard seeing how my hair is naturally black, but I always have had a thing for pink and blonde  so whether is it natural or dyed I would more than likely be a mixed of blond and pink.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what color would yar eyes be?

Sam: My eyes would be a lovely shade of blue for sure to match my hair very well, even if they were contacts.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya like makeup?

Sam: I would wear makeup yes, just to accent my beauty. By no means would I look like a cheap hooker.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya be sporty?

Sam: Yes. I would be a cheerleader.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear high heels?

Sam: Of course I love heels I want to put only high heels and no other shoes.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear a skirt?

Sam: I will be all the time in skirt so yes even if it's cold I will wear miniskirt.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya wear jewelry?

Sam: Earnings, necklace, bracelet, ring to match are always a must. After all I need to always look my best.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what size would yar breasts be?

Sam: Seeing how I would be a bigger girl I would imagine they would be at least I. And I am sure my ass would be just as nice to look at.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya be into guys?

Sam: Girl but into one guy you master because I want to be your baby girl.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya shave?

Sam: How could I be sexy with hairy legs? That is impossible so yes I would shave.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... would ya use pads or tampons?

Sam: I have no idea to be honest. Tampons may be better though.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what type of shirt would ya be wearing right now?

Sam: I would wear any tight low cut shirt or blouse. Even my dresses will show off my breast well.

Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would ya be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Sam: More often a thong, assuming I am wearing anything at all.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Sam: My intelligence? That is an interesting one seeing how I like dumb bimbo girls. Average just doesn’t seem right. If I had to choose I would say 1.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what type of bra would ya be wearing?

Sam: That is kinda hard to decide on. No bra I prefer to feel the wind on my breast.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... how old would ya be, how tall would ya be without shoes and what would ya weigh without clothes? (Don't lie)

Sam: I would be 19. My height would be 4’5”. My weight would be 90lbs. After all I need a little something for my lovers to hold on to.

Master Lucifer: If ya’re a girl... what would yar name be?

Lixy: I always have liked lixy. This is my favorite female names. I think lixy works best for me though.

With each of her answers the reality changed bit by bit until finally it was as completely this lil cutie's every description.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment