Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party 9 The lost Pokemon

Shadow (shadowwind900) a nice shy boy lived near my Manor. He loved anime & had a thing or two for Pokemons as well. Shadow decided to join ma Halloween party dressed up as a Pokemon he bought this year. Though he was more of Cat-person but couldn't resist this cute lil Pokemon outfit when he visited the costume store after watching the detective Pikachu movie came out this year. The costume was looking nice on him in fact, but it was missing somethin. I got just the right idea of how to enhance Pikachu's ability & so I threw toy Pokeball at him pranking & making him startle. Shadow was sucked inside the Pokeball & it laid there. All the other girls were searching for shadow here & there thinking of where did he just go? I then picked up the Pokeball & threw it saying "Shadya I choose you." The pokeball dropped & flash came outta it while there stood a cute extremely busty brunette woman dressed as Pikachu. "Pika Pi..." she said confused as her breast grew even bigger stopping at a L cupsize prolly making him... I mean her the curviest bustiest Pokemon (or girl if ya put it that way) everrrr. Yup PikaShadya was now the cutest lil Pokemon around us. She even posed for pictures after a few imaginary Pokemon battles & I made these blood-splatters to make her look battle-hardened & a bit gory. Ain't she the hottest most amazing Pokemon ya could find? Other girls are already feelin jelous that I got Shadya such huge funbags & will soon start complainin. But I sure love to have ma Pokedoll around.

No comments:

Post a Comment