Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sebassietiaan Faceapp TG Avatar

Muwahahaha another victim of ma Faceapp TG challenge. Here ya can see Sebastian (Sebassietiaan) or commonly known as Seb who used the faceapp TG challenge & see what happened to him, his brown hair still remained brown but that manly face. naah it ain't no more, ya can see his face now morphed into somethin of a sexdoll, a sextoy of a lusty embodiment of pure pleasure. her eyes now so seductive & her lips.... mmm i dunno when I last kissed lips that juicy. Ain't she a total package? I think her new name should be Sandra, whaddya think? That face is absolutely doesn't belong to a Seb or Sebastian if ya ask me. hahaha. mmmmm Imma just gettin hard by lookin at those lips. might wanna try them later at night. (as before mentioned I have changed a lot the original picture of the person requestin this, thank ya, I will in no condition share the real private data with anyone else over any social media cause privacy matters most to me. I hope ya'll understand me. Thanks for understanding.) So lemme know what ya guys think how this absolutely yummy doll looks like & what ya'll do now that this guy is all girl? hahaha mmmm i can think of some messy stuff ya know? Evil grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment