Saturday, January 11, 2020

The TG Questionnaire Challenge TheDefiantPirate

So this time Alex (TheDefiantPirate) took the TG Questionnaire challenge & needless to say ya can see what happened to him... Or should I say her? Here see what his answers to ma questions were.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Alex: It would be however I would be one of those girls that would be glued to my phone and PC
Reality changed around you as you were now typing on your phone.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Alex: I would but it would not be my main color I would limit it to accents

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Alex: That is a tough question I’m think straight is what I would go for a shoulder length cute pixie cut something that is cute and playful.

Your hair grew a bit longer to a sexy Pixie cut.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Alex: My favorite color is Purple

Reality changed around you and your room became purple and quite feminine.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Alex: Red hair After all red heads are crazy when it comes to sex

Again reality changed itself to get you vibrant scarlet hair which were still your neck length.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Alex: Green as that’s the other piece you need for the best and most wild bedroom companion.

Your former blue eyes became vibrant green.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

Alex: Yes I would keep it tasteful yet seductive but not go overboard like some slutty clown.

Soft traces of make-up was applied to your face making your face look much more feminine.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Alex: I would have a regular gym routine that would keep me fit and toned and I would also be as flexible as a contortionist so as to be able to get into the wildest sex positions and really please my partner

Your body became flexible and sporty as that of a sexy Ballerina.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

Alex: Yes I would height does not matter so long as they are adorable!
Your feet becomes dainty and feminine as a pair of heels appear on them

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?

Alex: It would be the only thing I would wear from short and sexy minis to seductive pencils Skirts are my thing!

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Alex: Maybe some Earrings a choker and a couple of Bracelets...OHHH Belly button Piercing as well!
Reality molded into the shape as he described once again making his ears and belly-button pierced

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?

Alex: 36DD and they would be permanently lactating

.our chest swelled and ballooned breasts got huge round perky funbags that screamed to be squeezed as they now leaked milk all the time.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?

Alex: I would be Bi-sexual however a guy has to be extremely hung to get me into bed with him as I would prefer other women!

Alex’s sexual orientation changed to that of a Bi-sexual girl.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?

Alex: I would keep my arms and Legs Clean and smooth however I would keep a very tasteful patch of my bush nice and trimmed and it would be the same color as my hair because the Carpet must match the drapes! And of course I would be working on my Tan got to look as exotic as possible

As you typed all of this you felt your body smoothed out as you got a cute tan to show off while all your body hair fell off leaving your skin butter smooth.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?

Alex: I would use both Tampons during the day Pads at night both if I am having a really REALLY Bad month

Your cock slowly receded into his body becoming a vulva, clitoris safe with a hymen as his balls became a pair of uterus inside his body placed now each side of his pelvis.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?

Alex: anything as long as it shows tons of Cleavage and is super adorable the more skin the better Baby T’s Sports Bra’s Blouses anything it does not matter

His… Well now her appearance has changed as his shirt became a sports bra

Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Alex: I would use both Bikini’s and Thongs
Your trousers became a matching black Bikini thongs that went quite well with her sports bra.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Alex: I would really be mentally a 6 however I would act like a 2 or a 3 because as a bimbo I should be a total Airhead

Your IQ was well retained making you quite the funny rather better than an average IQ.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?

Alex: Umm Like Something silky with lace that’s Totes sexy it would totes also have to like allow my titties to jiggle with my like every move

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes?(Don't lie)

Alex: I would like be 5’ 10” and like 175 lbs and I totes would be like 26

You feel your body frame shrink from 6’3” to a 5’10” while your 230lbs masculine bulk mass of maleness faded away and became 175lbs making you lose some of your age in the process, as you became a mid-twenties girl instead of your mid-thirties man.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?

Alex: It totally would be like Lexi and I would totes do it at the end with a totes adorable heart

Master Lucifer: If you were a Girl...Would you have a Sweet Tooth?

Lexi: Yeah like totally I would like always be chewing gum and when I was not chewing gum I would like be sucking on a lollipop


Reality changed as you now always craved big thick stuffs shoved inside your mouth and down your throat. Completing the change. The door behind you opened as you see a tall black figure came inside and called to you. “Hey there Lexi ma dolly. How do ya feel now?” “Quite sexy if you ask me.” You answered cheerfully piping up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment