Saturday, January 11, 2020

An amorous hug of change

Matthew (tglove) was a close friend of mine who was very shy introvert and feminine. He recently lost his job and his long time lover broke up with him and he was devastated. He just wanted to leave all of this and have a second chance at life. So he showed up one Sunday evening to my place and told me how he felt. That's when I told Matthew about my ClayDollMaker project and how it can improve his looks and even change and alter his mind. I made him a very Muscular man a hung well endowed stud of a guy even more handsome than me, but for some reason he wasn't happy with his body at all. He didn't wanted to be a man at all. He told me about his feelings toward me and that he always had a crush on me since grade school. I was amazed at hearing this. i knew a few guys did have a crush on me back at college but never expected Matthew/Matt my closest buddy would have a crush on me.

I told him, "Ok fine if that's what ya desire then. why not?" I gave him choices of what kinda woman he wanted to become & how he would wanna become a woman for me. He didn't answered me and just hugged me tightly. As he hugged me tight his body started to change and morph. He became smaller and less muscular with a small feminine frame of 5'4" as his hair lengthened took a shade of jet black got styled and curled like a Afro-feminine hairstyle. His face was like a puddle of clay as I touched his lips kissed his forehead his chin and nibbled his nose, all of his face changed to that of a feminine dark-skinned woman. Then I kissed his lips which inflated to that of a soft plump cock-pillow like proportion. as his eyelashes grew and his chin became small cute and pointy. He smiled and giggled showing his pearl-like white teeth.

His Adam's apple was now already gone by now as his arms started to slenderize as his nails elongated and palms got dainty feminine soft round palms. His manly muscular arms lost all their definition and became girly round curvy feminine arms, same happened to his legs, his thighs and calves though got a fat-induced boost on them as I rubbed my palm over them. Then his waist caved in as I pushed them inwards with my hands. All his bulk of muscles shifted to his hips and his chest making his figure look like an hourglass as his chest ballooned to an F cup titties. His feminine jiggly childbearing hips now perfectly complimented his soft feminine features as his skin became dark yet flawless. Finally he lost his penis as I grabbed it & pushed it into his body. He... Now She gasped in her feminine soft alluring whispering voice. "Thank you so much Master. I love you."

Our lips met passionately as our tongue danced like two serpents coiling each other. In the heat of events of the evening I impregnated my own friend, now ma lover and ma beloved trophy wife slave. Maddi was now born from the ashes of Matthew. Maddi wasn't at all the same person Matt used to be, Maddi was confident cheerful, loving and a caring wife and a slave for her Master. She was more than just happy, she was in bliss. This is our second child Maddi is now bearing after she gave birth to our first child and look at her she still loves to hug me, the same hug that changed him completely two years ago. Maddi is now soon to give birth our second child. I dunno if it's a baby boy or girl, but regardless of a boy or girl, we will raise him real good. You can see us hugging in the picture as I hold ma Maddi's huge pregnant tummy.

another romantic pregnancy TG for one of ma beautiful Doll tglove hope ya like it ma doll.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment