Saturday, January 11, 2020

TG Questionnaire challenge Sebastian

Ok, So Today we had Sebastian (Sebassietiaan) fill the TG Questionnaire form up and while he did so, look at what became of him. Ya can see how  turned out here on this picture but how it happened? Ya gotta read this to know the story behind that.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”
Sebastian: my handwriting is terrible now, but as a girl it will be nice and cute.
You feel your handwriting change as you have now a cursive rather sweet feminine writing.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?
Sebastian: what kind of girl would I be if I didn't like pink? Pink is the ultimate feminine color, I love it.
Reality shifts around you making your favorite color and your room a bubbly pink.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?
Sebastian: My hair would be straight, no doubt.
Your small hair grow long past your shoulder and becomes straight.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?
Sebastian: I would love pink, but blue would be my favorite color.
Reality alters again making your favorite color Blue now.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?
Sebastian: I always wanted to have long blonde hair. It is so sexy.
Your formerly dark brown hair grow sweet platinum bleached blonde.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?
Sebastian: I would have the cutest ocean blue eyes.
Your former brown eyes become ocean blue and almond shaped sexy womanly eyes.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?
Sebastian: I’d love makeup. I would watch YouTube videos about it for days. Just not too much, Couse it makes you slutty, but just enough to make you stunning.
Small amount of make-up applied to your face as you grow a soft feminine dolled up face while all the imperfection and blemishes are washed away from your skin even the little amount of facial hair you had.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?
Sebastian: I would like to stay fit, but I won't be a gym rat
Your body becomes feminine sporty but not ripped at all.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?
Sebastian: yeah!! Heels are awesome!
Heels appear on your feet.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?
Sebastian: I would wear skirts almost every day.
Your favorite attire was set as skirt.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?
Sebastian: yeah I would, but not too much. I'm not some Christmas tree. Just some classy jewelry.
A pair of earrings and a small belly button appears around your pierced belly and ear now.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?
Sebastian: I hope they'll be as big as possible. Like DD or something.
Your chest swells until they reach a firm round supple DD cup boobies resting on top of your chest now.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?
Sebastian: I think I would be bisexual.
Your sexual orientation changes from Hetero to Bi-Sexual as you now found both Men and Women attractive.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?
Sebastian: yeah! I don't want any body hair on me. Yuck.
All of your body hair fell off on the ground making your skin look glowing hairless smooth sexy with a sensitive skin.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?
Sebastian: never thought about that one... Guess tampons.Your manhood slurps inside your body with a sloshing noise as you now have a warm wet juicy pussy almost wet.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?
Sebastian: I would wear my Nightie since I’m still in bed.
You now wore a cute Nightie.
Master Lucifer: If you would were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?
Sebastian: I’d have to go for thongs. They're so sexy. Snugging between those Buttcheeks.
You had now a wardrobe full of bikini thongs and matching pair of bikini tops.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.
Sebastian: I think I would be a 4. I'd love to be a little more careless.
Your IQ significantly drop till you are a bit less than the average IQ person with an intelligence of an average person.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?
Sebastian: push up, gotta show the girls out.
A push-up bra appears on your DD cup breasts making them step out a bit showing a lot of cleavage
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes? (Don't lie)
Sebastian: I would be 25, maybe 5'2" and around 130lbs.
Your age progresses by a couple of years as you turn to 25 years old from 22 years. While your frame drop significantly from a nice tall 6’ to a 5’2”. Your bulk of all muscles faded away making you weigh very less as you are now quite on the skinny side and weigh only 130lbs.
Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?
Sebastian: call me Stephany master.  
You blink and wink at these last words as your mind now adjusts itself to making you Stephany the blonde slutty doll for master Lucifer. This here is you all can see how Stephanie or Steph for me now looks like.
Steph quickly knelt as I entered the room and was ready to worship her new Master instantly anyway she can.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment