Saturday, January 4, 2020

Celebrating 4th of July Special


I decided to make this special caption on this special occasion for Jack (THEFLAPJACKMASTER) one of the watchers of mine who was lucky to be ma next victim. Jack was a jack of all trades & got the looks charisma & a innovative creative mind all along & really good with writing captions. What Jack loved most was buxom blonde beauties & of course the Bimbo Vibes he called it. It was a Sunny clear day & Jack was getting a tan outside when I, Lucifer (MasterLuciferSatan) came in to surprise him. He was like "WTH Lucifer, ya didn't tell me ya were coming?" "Hey I just wanted to surprise ya man." I said casually. "So what are you up to man?" He asked me & I told him about this new nude beach where we should hit today looking for some fun on this Sunny warm day & he agreed. We got there but the beach was completely empty as not a single soul was there except me & Jack. "Dude ya said there would be hot chicks, where are they man?" "ohhh prolly we're early perhaps, we should wait for a while besides I really like the calm here." I replied as he chuckle & said "ya gotta be kidding me dude, what are ya gay? hahaha" "As a matter of fact Imma Pansexual, Sapiosexual, Heterogamous." as I said that his eyes widened as he got shocked & stare back with a 'ya're-such-a-weirdo' look. I laughed at him maniacally.

A few moments later Jack seemed quite restless & whined "I wish there was at least one hot girl in here." to which I replied "ahhh that can be arranged." as I said I injected one of the Bimbo serum injections. He quickly squirmed in pain as he took his hand away & started to rub it. "Hey what was that for?" He asked me angrily. "Ohhh just to make sure yar wish comes true. hahaha." I replied laughing at him as I watched his hair grew out long till his chest-length & became wavysilky & smooth as it slowly changed to a shade of golden blonde from his former dark brown parted short hair. He felt a voice in his mind talking to him, the voice was whispering something into his ears as his face then morphed & molded like a lump of clay as it got tugged & pulled in here & there. His eyes changed it's color from deep blue to a shade of vibrant greenish brown eyes. His nose became small & pointy as his eyebrows became pencil thin & arched making his face look like that of an angel. (or devil I'd rather say.) His lashes got long heavy & his cheeks got filled up perfectly. His chin got cute pointy & small as all of his skin imperfection was gone along with all the scars & deformities he had formerly along with a few pimples leaving his skin very smooth soft pale smooth like a wax model. His lips was getting plumped up as it grew to become a perfect natural pair of (what often referred to as perfect cock-cushions) Bee-stung pillows of lips which is often referred as cock-pillows. His jawline got chiseled as his Botox got rounder & feminine & lost all the stubble or any facial hair he had leaving a smooth pale radiant & very soft sensitive skin while his cheekbones raised a bit shifting & making his face very feminine.

"What's happening to me Lucifer?" he asked in a cracking voice as the changes progressed to his neck. His shoulder & collar bone region, was now getting all feminized while his collar-bone was now visible prominently & soon there was no sign of his former Adam's apple changing his voice completely to a high pitched girly voice as his neck thinned like a pencil & his shoulders crunched inwards making them look like extremely feminine. He again heard the voice in his mind calling to him, talking to him changing his interests his likes & dislikes slowly. His frame started to shrink rapidly at this point, making him stand 5'1" from a 6'3" tall physique with a skinny but muscular & ripped build than average skinny people, loosing over a a full feet now. His rather skinny build got into big  changes as he got thicker curvier in places he shouldn't be until what almost looked like rather petite & feminine yet quite ripped figure. His chest started to tingle then, while his body lost all of it's hair & his fingers became dainty & petite becoming tiny feminine limbs loosing all the ripped definition & manly muscular mass it had while elongating his nails to a manicured painted & polished perfection. I watched as his chest started to grow until they were a perfectly round soft supple F cup perky globes of a titties which were any man's wet dreams. At this point Jack could hear & comprehend the whispering in his mind which said: "Give in to Master Lucifer. He is your master now. submit. you are not a man anymore & you should not be one, you are a girl, a complete bimbo a total doll. Give in to your master Lucifer & be his bimbo dolly."

Then his waist started to narrow down & caved all the way in becoming thin as pencils what known as the zero figure waist. It almost made his ribs hurt in pain as his waist was being squeezed & he squirmed under the pressure in front of me as if wearing a tight corset & it was getting hard for him to breathe & he couldn't exhale the inhaled air out, his face showed the struggle he was going through. His butt already have started to swell & grow & by now was a round fat jiggly butt shaped like a cute massive heart that took his square butt's place. Lastly but not least his cock got squeezed & juiced by his own thighs which were now putting enormous strain on his cock forcing it go inwards as they locked in a very feminine curvy manner & sending his manhood back in his body while Jack was in shock. He kept moaning & repeating the voice is his mind which said "Obey, give in to master. Lucifer is your master now. Give in to him. You're his doll now." He kept moaning what he was hearing in his mind while fingering & creating the new folds of his penis & making them his vagina while repeating it all the time his cock was slipping away in his hands & his balls receded back into his body & he then started fingering the new opening that was now being produced from his... now her own fingering marking 'Him' as 'Her' now. Her legs got slenderized as they too were on the skinny yet ripped muscular side, but got really long & looked absolutely sexy on her now as her thighs & calves grew larger with feminine fat but the rest of the legs slimmed & feet got dainty & smaller as well completing his full body transformation.

I then handed Jacqueline the 4th July special bikini Thong panties & matching top as her mind was still dizzy from all the changes but wasn't completely gone so I said the Triggering word "Happy Fourth of July babe." as soon as I said that Jacqueline or Jacqui's mind changed completely marking her full mind change as Jacqui remembered herself as ma lil Bimbo Dolly who loved serving master's huge pole & sometimes perform a few dance poses on it, well she was a nice stripper & a dancer at the club after all & she wouldn't want it any other way. She took the thong & panties & the bikini top from my hands & changed into them as a piercing appeared on her navel & the tattoo she already had from when he was a guy was now still there but now standing out more prominently. She had the best master, the best life & an awesome sexy body to show off. I took this picture of Jacqui after we returned to our place & she was just restless to show me some good time as I took the day off literally & was gunna have fun & enjoy all the rest of ma day & night with am slutty lil toy ma newest dolly Jacqueline. Gosh I love her sweet nutty body, I hope ya'll like her body too. *winks.* look at how naughty ma slut is sticking her tongue out can't resist at all while Imma standing in front of her all naked ma third leg dangling between ma thighs. Ya can tell she's hungry from the look on her face, can't ya?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slwoly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment