Saturday, January 25, 2020

Faceapp TG Avatar tbiss2000 (Cow TF TG)

Mr Elliott (tbiss2000) decided to join the Faceapp TG Challenge & not just that he wishes to be a beautiful buxom udderly huge & amazing breeding milking cow for me. How could I say no? So I decided to turn this bearded hung manly man into not only just a beautiful buxom Blonde bimbo, but an amazingly huge Loving Caring Breeding & Milking Cow for ma farm. This is what he looks like now. Her Cow form looks amazing isn't it? I just love the way she looks at me in a seductive demure manner & mooooos. Right now she's moooaning hard as I put the Cowbell around her neck. Soon enough her udderly huge beachball size funbags are gunna leak milk so I gotta get to work. *wearin ma Cowboy Hat & gets a bucket to milk ma Breeding Milking Cow.* Wonder how long it'll take me to fill this farm with cattle now that ma Breeding Cow is here. Hahahaha.

Base picture of the Cow by (TF-Warlock) here: fav.me/dbm13g9 (Thank ya for sharing this amazing piece of art-work TF-Warlock  )
Face morphs created by me & Faceapp morph made by me as well. More from the Faceapp series will come soon enough, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment