Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party Intro

So I decided to throw a party at ma Manor & invited some of lucky peeps from deviantart to Lucifer's Dolls first Halloween Festival. The first guest to arrive at ma place is now one but Kian (Sargentkian) mmhmm yup as ya can see Kian showed up early at ma place tonight & knocked at ma door dressed up as an evil Wizard. (yeah that was before I did what I do best.) But sadly he didn't knew about those pink Halloween Candies I have rounded up for this occasion tonight. So when he asked for Trick or Treat. I gave him... (or rather her now) both Trick & Treat. Yup I tricked him with the candies first as Kian's body morphed & molded into this evil busty curvy witch's body. (which was way better than his previous look anyway.) I won't describe the transformation in details today, cause I've got some nasty works to do with these peeps tonight once Kian... Well it's Kira now anyway, is done & she along with me helps me to nail some more naughty busty curvy Halloween girls, (who were once guys indeed & that's the secret ya'd neva eva know). I will be uploading each shorts a few hours interval to keep the party goin on. Ohhhh & one more thing Lucifer's Halloween party have now started & ma guests will be pretty much random, so no need to request me for a Halloween caption, since I won't be able to do that. I'll randomly select each one me & ma slutty witchy slave's gunna transform & mold. So Happy Halloween to ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment