Saturday, January 18, 2020

TG Questionnaire PersuasiveFrost

Another TG Questionnaire victim for today This Time Daniel (PersuasiveFrost) takes on the challenge & see what happened to him.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Daniel: It might not be the nicest handwriting, because I would still write as quick as I can (because I’m pretty lame in it), but it would still be nicer than it is right now.

Reality changes around you as your handwriting gets a bit better.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Daniel: Maybe a bit. I wouldn’t hate it. But it wouldn’t be my favorite color.

Your likeness to pink increased.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Daniel: It would be voluminous and wavy. So not quite straight and not quite curly.

Reality changes as your hair becomes long wavy voluminous.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

Daniel: It would be some sort of crystal color. So preferably emerald green. But maybe a bit more dangerous like toxic green. But I also like purple.

Your favorite color now becomes Emerald Green.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Daniel: Golden blonde. But it depends on my ethnicity. If I’m Caucasian, then it’s golden blonde. If I’m a Latina, then it’s black.

Your hair color changes from dark black to golden brown.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Daniel: Emerald green.

Your eyes become vibrant emerald green.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

Daniel: I would only use the necessary amount of make-up. But always lipstick and nail polish.

A small coat of make-up including lip-gloss appears on your face.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Daniel: Nah, rather not. Other people are fit for it.

Your built becomes skinnier than Athletic & Sporty.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

Daniel: Always. As high as possible.

Your feet raises 8” by tall 8” heels.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?

Daniel: Rather dresses in all variations. But mostly, what the occasion fits.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Daniel: I would always wear necklaces, earrings and bangles.

Jewelry appears on your body.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what size would your breasts be?

Daniel: Larger than average, but not oversize. Maybe D or DD

Your chest grows & swells becoming soft round DD cup orbs.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be into guys?

Daniel: Mostly straight, if it’s a really hot girl bi.

Your sexual orientation changes to that of a Straight girl.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you shave?

Daniel: I would. I have to keep up an image.

Your body hair fells off.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you use pads or tampons?

Daniel: I would use both. But prefer pads.

Your cock becomes a wet hot vagina.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of shirt would you be wearing right now?

Daniel: Like I said, I would wear some sort of dress.


Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... would you be wearing briefs, bikini, thong or boxers?

Daniel: Bikinis. Bikinis can be worn anywhere at any time.

A bikini appears under your dress.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would be your intelligence? One being stupid and ten being high enough to drive the class nerd up the wall.

Daniel: I would be a 10, but act like an 8. And if I really have to trick a guy even lower.

Your IQ level grows as it goes to maximum with a very decisive nature as you seem to be able to fake your IQ & deceive any man (except me of course).

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what type of bra would you be wearing?

Daniel: A strapless one.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... how old would you be, how tall would you be without shoes and what would you weigh without clothes? (Don't lie)

Daniel: I would still be 23 and like 5’8’’ tall. I would want to compensate my current height of 6’5’’ by wearing high heels. My weight, I don’t know what girls usually weight. Let’s just say maybe 122lbs more than the weight of a (super) model.

Your whole body frame shrinks & morphs as you lose a few years from your age while your 6’5” tall frame shrink to a 5’8” tall womanly very curvy yet skinny model-like figure.

Master Lucifer: If you were a girl... what would your name be?

Daniel: I really love the name Alexandra. And it would work as a Caucasian and Latina name.

Reality changes around you again as your name was now Alexandra.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have now enough requests & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. One last thing I'd really like to say is many of ya may not like ma work, I can understand but please if ya wanna criticize me do so, but I request don't sneak & report ma work to deviantart as some people might like that work you're reporting & it is really hard to create a work but takes less than a second to destroy it so please live & let live. love ya'll, peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment