Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sole Takeover TG

Nathan (Tgmaniac212) is a business partner & a stakeholder at Lucifer's Dolls. The money he made from this Company gave him a fortune & he loved that. But he wanted more of the profit & so he was eager to take over the whole Company & started to worked on how to subdue me, Lucifer. But alas I was well aware of his plans, which he didn't knew. He thought he had the element of surprise, but sadly he didn't. Soon I came to discover that Nathan plans to ask me to visit his home on this Halloween, SO... I had to act fast before him & turn the tides in my favor. I invited him to ma apartment a couple of weeks before Halloween, suggesting that he could suggest me a decor idea for this Halloween & he didn't mind at all, not having a clue that I already know his plots & laid a trap for him already.

Without a hint of what could happen Nathan rang the bell of the Lucifer Manor following Saturday. I greeted him inside. "Hey man, hope ya didn't have any trouble findin ma Manor?" I asked, to which he replied, "Not at all buddy, you have got yourself quite a big house to not to notice." He said grinning. I chuckled as we walked past the hall-room where the decorations were piled up to be decorated soon. "Here, come whaddya think man? what should we made decors of this year Halloween?" I asked him, to which he answered. "You can make some witchy stuff & maybe a couple of those ghastly transparent ghosts. Hahahaha." I led him as we talked & then we came to a halt at ma the small bar-counter near the fountain inside the large ball-room. "what would ya wanna have? The regular? or this Martini with dry ice & a pinch of lemon?" I asked him, to which he nodded. "Well anything would do. hahaha."

I poured two drinks for us & handed one to him, he took a sip from it & then bottoms up, he quickly chugged it down his throat. "It tastes..... mmmmm sweet... amazing... Hihihi." he giggled in a feminine manner without noticing his hair growing long & turning lighter shade of brown from a darker brown as it became straight as opposed to his former curly hair. Next his face started to morph as squealed  his cheeks got fuller chiseled while all facial hair was diminished. His jaw-lines got smoother & much more feminine as his eyes became feminine bigger & almond shaped. His eyebrows got thinned & arched as his eyelashes got thicker & heavier. His lips plumped up becoming soft cushion-like cock-pillows. Nathan almost passed out, his consciousness was still there but he was in a trance, his mind invaded with naughty thoughts of how to wrap his new lips up around something juicy. "So Nathan, ya decided to throw me outta the Lucifer's Dolls?" I asked him calmly. He giggled & answered, "ooooohhh yes, but now I realize how bad I was, can I make it up to you lover?" He said seductively with a very feminine voice which marked his Adam's apple was no more.

The changes were now quicker & more drastic as he knelt down before me quickly & grabbed groin region while unzipping my pants I noticed his arms were now so feminine, soft & dainty, it lost all of it's manliness. In fact his fingernails were now all long manicured & polished. He quickly took my cock out & started licking it with his tongue, which felt amazing. While holding my cock it seems like was was getting shorter, well he definitely did got a full feet shorter than he used to be. as his well built physique completely changed to that of a feminine girl when I noticed boobs sprouting off of his chest becoming soft round firm D cups. as his waist got thinner to zero waist. His square butt grew out to become soft wiggly pillows while giving him a childbearing hips with thick thighs that crushed his manhood & locked in a feminine curved way. Finally his cock & balls disappeared between the folds of his thighs & created a warm wet juicy pussy drenched in 'HIS'... ooooops 'HER' own juices now. All the while sucking & draining my balls off. Niyeli's mind was now clouded as she still had her past memories but for some reason she liked being this, as if she had always wanted to be a girl, a care-free trophy-wife a true nympho slut.

I just love how this turned out & we love it both, Niyeli got her dream fulfilled, well partially to be honest & now she is one of ma slutty little trophy wife, who just loves to have me inside her while investing the money she makes into Lucifer's Dolls. Mmmm I got maself an amazing investor cum Trophy wife. This is her waiting sitting after unpacking all the Halloween decors as we are gunna decorate ma Manor today together & I plan to make her somethin like an EYE-CANDY ARM-CANDY. Dontcha like her cute dress? "Mmmm don't I look amazing daddy?" Nayla asked me pouting. "Ohhhh ya look great in that dress sweetheart, now come lemme get ya outta that pesky dress & change ya into somethin comfortable." As soon had I said that her pout disappeared & was replaced by a naughty minx-like toothy grin as her bright white shade of teeth gleams under the sunlight.

This is an entry for gamerxbox41 caption contest, If ya like ma work, lemme know. Picture credit gamerxbox41 caption made by me & mentioned ma lovely assistant dolly Tgmaniac212 If ya like ma work please watch me & new contents are coming soon from me on Patreon as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have too many requests atm & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord
channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA  which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

No comments:

Post a Comment