Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The 8ball TG

Hey ya'll today Imma postin another patreon's pledge, the captioned version of the story ya can find on ma patreon here: www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS… along with the WIP pages in progress & be sure to get all from me a bit earlier all the captions arts & behind the scenes for just a small amount of donation. This pledge is requested by Stephanie Lilith. Thank ya for yar pledge request Stephaine, Though I dunno who ya're on deviantart, so... I'll do it without any mention here & yar male character's name will be set as Stephen. Thank ya for all yar support & love.

Stephen got a big mouth which always put him in peril. one day I was enjoying ma day off at a beer bar & Stephen heard a guy calling for an open challenge to anyone who can beat him at a pool game, curiously I got there & he suddenly pointing at me said. "You, yes YOU, you think you are tough enough to take me head on in a pool game? Come on give it a try, unless you are a chicken to back off from a challenge." "Hmmm, well if ya put it like that, then why not, sure, bring it on. But let's make it a lil interesting with a lil bet, what say ya?" I replied taking a cue from a nearby stack. "Ohhh yeah now you're talking man, just tell me what it is?" He said arrogantly. "Well the winner gets to do whateva they wanna with the looser, capiche?" "Alright, I guess I can live with that." He replied. The game began & Stephen got the stripes as we continued, I started pocketing the solids & as I did it started the changes were now visible on Stephen with each ball I pocketed as I smirked mischievously.

With the first ball pocketed into the right top pocket Stephen's hair got longer as it changed it's color from dirty brown to Platinum blonde. Then I pocketed the second ball as Stephen's face started to change and morph into that of a seductive, alluring sexdolly. With the third balls sinking into the pocket in a row the strength of the changes of his face was even more prominent with this 3rd ball sinking in the left lower pocket which made Stephens's eyebrows arched & thinned in a sexy way as his eyelashes grew out to be seductive making his eyes look even bigger, his eyes changed shape to that of an almond as his eye-color already changed to a ocean blue from a hazel. Stephen's lips became huge, soft, plump, pillow-like bee-stung cocksuckers as his jaws chiseled to a much softer feminine shape. His cheeks became fuller while his chin & nose became smaller, much more pointy & less prominent. At this point he was watching me open mouthed as I sank almost the 4th ball but couldn't which gave him a bit of relief as he sighed & moaned at the same time which showed his new whitened teeth. Also I realized from his feminine moan that his Adam's apple was now gone, as I made it sure while looking at his now thinned slimmed neckline & a noticeable absence of his Adam's apple. "What??? How you???" He moaned in a little bit of panic.

He got one chance but seeing I already toppled him off of his feet he missed his first pocket by inches which gave me another chance to continue my work. So I started pulling my magic once more as I started to pocket two more balls a 4th & a 5th ball went into two pockets simultaneously which made sure his both arms were now smaller feminine & a pair of boobs started sprouting from his chest which made his erect nipples hard & his swollen chest slowly grow into massive JJ cup balloons. His arms were now twig-like, small thin & extremely curvy, I failed to notice in the low light that his body hair were now all gone which made his skin glow like a plastic doll as if he just got waxed. His shoulders caved in giving him a sexy feminine curves as his palms got smaller much more dainty with painted, polished, manicured nails which made it hard to hold the cue in line. I intentionally skipped my turn as he could barely support the overweight on his chest now which has developed by the massive mounds. He was forced to lean on the pool table yet he missed another shot, at which he giggled a bit biting his nails in a sexy manner. "Oooops guess you got me on a wrong day stud." he said giggling which meant the mental changes were now on it's way.

The next chance for me was the magical one as I sank the 7th ball his waist started to slim down giving it an amazingly feminine, thin, zero waist figure that can only be achieved by a rather extremely tight corset. His waist was so slim that it made him look like the realistic version of that cartoon character called Jessica Rabbit. (not sure if ya'll remember her.) The next thing was a twin-ball being pocketed by me on the each side of the pool table with a jumpshot which rebounded & sank all the solids on the table left which made Stephen exclaim in shock at how humiliatingly I defeated him. At the heat of event Stephen forgot to notice what was happening to him as his square bum got huge cushions that gave him the bubbly booty along with a jiggly phat-ass while his thighs & legs got slender, curvy, thick which complimented his huge fat-ass & childbearing hips perfectly. The only thing that made Stephen still Stephen & not Stephanie was that 7" boner that could be seen under the trousers he was wearing. Though it was needless to say it looked pretty small to me which was even getting smaller with each second after I sank those two balls. Finally Stephen's two balls were also pocketed into a different pocket this time though (a pocket that I plan to soon explore with a bigger much more thicker cue later,  lol.) as Stephen's other cue became that pocket making her Stephanie the pool doll.

Soon after that Stephanie's sex drive went crazy as her newly minted pussy & her hormones struck hard Stephanie was now the hottest sluttiest pool bimbo on earth who loved to pocket cues until it reached the balls hahaha, sometimes she loves to play with that cue which turned her into this insatiable horny nympho pool babe for me. Now Stephen is no more, only Stephanie & I visit the beer joint sometime to blow the steam off as I watch her present to me & others to sink our cue & balls deep in her pocket. She is moaning sexily as she now suckles on the cue trying to seduce me cause she knows that soon enough she'll need a big black thick cue to be shoved down her wet moist pocket until the balls explode & shoot dirty nasty white jizz into her tight pockets, which she is eagerly waiting for. Serves her right for picking up me as her pool partner. Hahaha.

For the captioned version visit here: www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll loving ma work so far. I am so happy to make such a big fanbase watchers & page-view in such a short time (only a month) please do know that I have too many requests atm & will do them slowly as I have now ma hands & ma head quite full so please don't be impatient, it might take a while to come out yours request, but I assure you it will come eventually. I'm open for RP over discords only, but Imma bit picky over RP partners these days, please don't get offended if I don't like roleplaying with you after a while. I prefer more steady RP partners which now I have quite a few, Thank you all. Also stay tuned for more new series coming up soon, while enjoy these short pregnancy TG captions series which will go on parallel with my other stories & series. Here is a link below attached for my discord channel: discord.gg/xtZJKBA which you can also find in my discord bio, my discord ID is Lucifer#7319. please do join ma group on deviantart & discord & shoot me a note here or a dm on discord, also again if I don't respond quickly please be a lil patient, I will surely get back to ya. This group of mine is for all TG TF lovers, artists, fans & roleplayers alike, hope you'll all love the place. Imma doin special requests on patreon now, yar request will get top priority depending upon the choice of yar tier & ya will have it delivered right away, also there will be some stuffs soon that might surprise ya, for every patreon there will be somethin in store that ya'll enjoy for just a lil bit of donation, for details, visit ma Patreon Link here www.patreon.com/MasterLuciferS…

No comments:

Post a Comment