Saturday, January 25, 2020

Halloween Party part 3 an Angelic intervention

Another guest has arrived at ma door & this time it was none other than ma biggest fan Scott (scotishjoker1) His white Royce Royale was behind him as he walked in front of it tryin to show off the new car he bought dressed in an Angel costume acting like a pure devil. Hah this man is a huge fan & ma biggest rival at the same time. But I liked how he brought me the idea of his own looks, "we could use some Angelic touch at our party." I thought to maself while ma witchy partner & other two new slaves (one in a bunny outfit & the other in a Huge Hefner Playboy... I mean playdoll outfit.) Ma witchy slave decided to give Scott a nice surprise & so she waved her wand which changed Scott into a busty buxom blonde big tittied huge curvy ass bon bon Angela. Ain't she looks cuddly & cute? I love this new angel. Imma sure our curvy angel would bring joy happiness & life into this years Halloween party, I bet ya haven't had this kinda party eva. So stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment