Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sergant Kian Faceapp TG Avatar

Ok, so this one new idea came to ma mind & I also posted a journal askin for volunteers, I got two people who volunteered so far, one of'em is ma old pal Kian (Sargentkian) whom ya can see now as this beautiful blonde doll with big plump soft red lips which are ready to suck any man & drain any balls off of their juices. The changes were quite instant as his manly face got chiseled into this cute sexy lusty womanly face. (due to security reasons of the requesting person's private data I have edited the real face to somethin a bit more subtle which still resembles his face but not completely his own. Sorry, but I will in no condition breach any private data that should not be leaked publicly & Imma strict to that rule.) His bearded face now looks so soft flawless & cute. Look at her face ain't she a beauty? This is just a short promotional test for a new caption morph, I might do some more later if I get more participants for now I have one more volunteer. muwahahaha (evil laugh) These short panels will go under "Short Before after panels." hope ya'll like to see these handsome hunk of a guys as buxom nymph babes? She looks kinda like the sex symbol Marylin Monroe if ya ask me, hope ya'll agree too. hahaha, winks. Now Imma gunna call her Kira, ya like the name? mmmmm kisses to ya babes, love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment