Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A dream bath TG BE Pregnancy


Meet Mitch (NorthernMistx) a cute shy rather feminine guy who was transitioning from a guy for a few years now & he always dreamed of being a beautiful sensual sexy elegant woman since he was just a teenager boy. In his school he first felt his crush on his best friend named Lucifer & realized that he was in the wrong body. After they got separated due to Mitch's parent moving on to somewhere else & Mitch was upset & decided to move on with his life & after a while he decided to go on hormone therapy & other stuff to fully feminize himself. One day Mitch met his long lost crush & was so excited they talked for hours when I, Lucifer asked him why he decided to transition & he confessed that he had a crush on me. So I decided to help him & fulfill his wishes, so I drove him to a lake in the frontier next day before the sunrise. At first Mitch was very scared & wasn't sure about the idea, but I asked him, "Do ya trust in me? Then go take a bath in there before the Sun rises on the horizon.

He did as I suggested & took a dip into the lake & it started. The changes began as his body morphed like a lump of soft clay & he changed slowly. His short bob-cut tomboyish hair grew until they were chest length as his already feminine face grew even more feminine & much more softer. He already had no facial hair & had a radiant glowing skin which got even more radiant, blemish free. soft & very smooth. His eyes grew almond shaped as his hair turned from light brownish to dirty blonde with brown highlights. Any manly traces on his face got completely removed as his nose got smaller lips got plumper softer rounder & bigger. His Adam's apple got lost as he giggled in a high pitched soft feminine voice & asked me "what's this with you & blondes Hun? You really like Blondies don't you?" He said giggling. "Well there is that sayin ya remember, Gentlemen prefer blonde?" I chuckled back at him as his changes continued.

His changes reached his hands & shoulder region which were already quite dainty & feminine from the therapies he was going under but they further extended as he got even more slender soft feminine curves which could never have gotten with hormones nor even with countless surgeries. Then his not-so-tall height shrank a bit as he was standing almost 5'9" tall (I know it's not much but even that was too much a feminine girly girl like her.) which shrank until he was only a cute4'10" tall, quite the cute shorty if ya ask me. Then his hands & palms changed shape from transitioning-feminine to ultra-feminine soft smooth sensitive & rather curvy arms which had painted long manicured nails on them as well. Then his small chest which was bigger than just an A cup grew & grew until they were firm supple round DD cup chest-pillows. He was so happy that he almost started to play on the water & started splashing it here & there while i watched him from a distance.

Then his waist got slimmer & much more thinner than it was before (though it wasn't really much big or something but still got much more thinner than it was. After his waist his small butt grew, as he was always worried about his butt. He always dreamed of a round jiggly feminine butt when he was transitioning, but that wasn't happening so he was a bit worried, but now he was so relaxed that he sat on the water feeling his cushion-like bubbly round heart-shaped ass. Then his cock felt a tug & a pull & he knew that his dream was going to be true finally as he will now get what he was always meant to have a warm wet vagina & a pair of working ovaries that no surgeries or nothing could get him... errrr her, I think now. her legs got slenderized as they grew longer softer & while locking her thighs in a perfect feminine curves.

Misty was now a full woman as if she was born a woman & never been a man ever before, though her mind was intact & memories too since she had the mind of a beautiful girl the magic of the lake didn't felt it was necessary to alter her old mind & memories. She was so excited & so cheerful that she didn't even noticed the sun already was on the horizon & her transformation was now complete & it stopped too. See took off all her older baggy clothes & hugged & kissed me as she lunged onto me & we made love in a camp nearby the lake in the wilderness till it was noon. At noon we drove back home & I told her that the magic of the pool will only be permanent until tonight today midnight & she was in tears.

"But there is only one way to make it permanent. You will have to be impregnated by a man before midnight." As soon as I said that her eyes gleamed with joy & excitement & she quickly hugged me tight wanting me inside her giving her the cure of her curse. Not the curse of feminization, NO but the curse of reverted back... She wanted me to sow my seeds into her & confessed that how much she wanted this from the day she met me back in school, but never realized till we got separated & now she has got this one last chance to fulfill her so long dream. Misty begged me to knock her up with my seeds & turn her into a mother, a pregnant wife of mine. So I did it, I gave her what she wanted & sowed the seeds of mine into her womb & after a few weeks she got pregnant. We now visit this lake every Sunday as she loves to come here camping with me & take a bath while I watch her. I took this picture of hers while she was 6 months pregnant with our first-born & was holding her tummy while taking a stroll into the edge of the lake. She looks so elegant so beautiful. Misty is now one of my beautiful pregnant wives & she loves nothing more than that.

This is another of my pregnancy caption requested by NorthernMistx I hope ya like the story babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment