Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lixy becomes Master's first pregnant wife

Meet Lixy (Alia12) was completely obsessed with me & wanted to conceive the demon child in her womb. So I had had no choice but to made her a fertile woman & then impregnate her with my seeds. It was easy to transform his male body into this feminine vessel since she was already fully willing to be a complete slut for her Master (MasterLuciferSatan) & afterwards we mated as he... now she conceived a few days later & became pregnant with her Master's first demon child in her womb, This is her at the 6th month of her pregnancy as she took this selfie of her while I was busy impregnating other willing vessels & putting my seeds to a proper use. But I will be back again to her & she know that when the time is right she will again be at master's side as his willing slave & his wife.

This one is short request made my me for Alia12 I hope you like it babygirl?

No comments:

Post a Comment