Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Pregnant by FUR

Meet another admirer of my pregnant TG captions Nathan (natus41) who is addicted to fur & more addicted to me & my huge black20". He'd do anything & go any distance to be ma fur doll, ma fur maiden & ma pregnant fur-loving wife. So i decided to pay him a visit with this cute fur-coat. He loved the coat & wore it instantly & then the magic started. His body twinged & morphed & molded into the perfect motherly womanly figure while his hips widened & became childbearing hips, He now grown long platinum blonde straight hair & was very beautiful woman except for his member. But I managed to mold it & create a perfect vagina out of his cock & turned his manhood to womanhood & granted him... now her the gift of motherhood. I came inside her again & again until her pussy was dripping out my love-juices & her womb was full of my semen. She was so excited to have my child in her new-found womb & accept her womanhood & her motherhood. She will enjoy it while it lasts & now look at her. How happy & blissful she looks holding her pregnant baby-bump mummy tummy. She smiled & looked at me submissively as I kissed her & then took this picture of her while she posed. She is loving her newfound pregnancy & enjoying it to it's fullest. "I love you Nathalie." I whispered in her ears & she kissed me back & replied. "I love you both Master" directing towards her baby-bump while whispering into my ears.

Another short pregnant TG caption. This time my for beautiful fur-loving Nathan (natus41) who is now my bimbo dolly & my beautiful pregnant slave wife Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment