Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Baby-bump Party

meet my two closest friend Niel (Tgmaniac212) & Josh (RedbladeJoshua) who were obsessed with my TG captions & finally gave in to sow my seeds in their wombs, but they were guys so their body needed to be adjusted. I kissed each of them on their lips & as I did so their bodies started to change, Josh grew long hair as his hair-color didn't change but Neli's dark-brown hair turned to a crisp platinum blonde & their bodies twist & turned & morphed into these lusciously lusty pretty ladies who then wanted me to embed my seeds deep into their now feminine & impregnable body. On bed they were absolutely bliss. Nile now became Nellie turned quite the bimbo girly girl, while Josie was a cute smart & quite energetic cheerful woman, I love both of them they felt amazing when I broke in their hymen & invaded their private domain, I made them enjoy the huge 18" & 5" thick pole so much that they almost passed out & the next week they both took the pregnancy test which was positive. (not that I had any doubt they won't be, but still...) So this is them now Niel & Josh as Nellie & Josie 6 months pregnant with our babies. I hosted this party for their friends & family who now loved them as they were now & what became of them. They even congratulated both of them & we are looking forward to having some new guests soon. Lok how cute they look together. adorable while they holding their baby-bumps posing for the snap. I love how motherly instinct they have grown now. Look they are smiling, I know that smile it means the babies kicked. I love you my dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment