Sunday, December 22, 2019

Master's Sissy Bimbo Trophy Wife Doll Kandii


I was spending my weekend with one of my best friends, Krijn (megashootman), he is a real funny charmer, dude made me a good laugh as we were chilling at a cafe nearby. I told him about my new invention at the Lucifer's Doll, the sissy candy. He blew it away thinking of it as a joke, so I decided to give him one. He took the pink Candy in his hand & put it in his mouth, savoring the taste of cherry, peach & strawberry. "Why is it pink dude? Why can't you make different colored candies?" He asked me. "Well you'll know soon enough." The moment I had said it he suddenly felt funny as his short blonde hair grew out to be crisp ginger shade & lengthening past his chest length. Then his face started to change as his eyebrows thinned down while becoming arched & the same color as his head hair while his eyes became almond shaped & turned to shade of bright green as opposed to his former deep-blue eyes. His face smoothed & rounded out as his square jawline became chiseled & softer with feminine shape with a small chin & fuller cheeks. All his scrubbed facial hairs fell off leaving his face naturally smooth soft & very pale but with a bit of blemishes. His nose became pointy & small as his lips plumped up to luscious soft succulent cock-cushions. His neck then slimmed down as his neck lost his Adam's apple raising his voice a few octaves while shoulders caved in becoming round curvy & feminine. His arms lost all of it's manly definition & the bulk of volume making him look thinner while at the same time his frame shrank a lot making him stand now only 5'1" instead of his former 6'1" tall frame. Krijn's palms & finger slimmed & softened to a much more feminine dainty shape as his half-chewed nails grew perfectly becoming long manicured painted & polished nails. His chest lost it's bulk of volume as his nipples grew erect & inflated like balloons making his chest grow & swell as they grew to a supple perky DD cup. His shapely toned abs & waist started to slim down as his tone was barely now visible but his waist caved in giving him a zero figure waist. his square butt though started to grow out & fill in perfectly as his muscles from his abs shifted & were redistributed as fats onto his hips & thighs. His thighs were also round & curvy with locking them in in a perfectly feminine way. His spine arched in a very feminine way as well making him lean forward a bit. His only last feature of Manhood was hard & large at this point & shoot a huge jizz which now grew in length & thickness. I started stroking it & it got tamed by me & quickly receded becoming cute tiny 2" sissy cock which I put on chastity making him moan in pain & pleasure. "Hey what did you do to my cock?" She panicked in her feminine voice. "Don't worry I made sure that your cock stays a cute sissy-cock infront of me, but you can still use it on other guys (except me ofcourse) to turn them into beautiful sissies as yourself. She was so excited, she quickly knelt before starting to unzip my pants & got surprised as my huge long black cock suddenly hit him on the face, feeling embarrassed & humiliated. She then used her both holes to please me (MasterLuciferSatan) & took me deep in her tight cave of anus. I came gallons on her face completely changing her mind & making her look even sluttier with permenant make-ups, Kandii the sissy bimbo queen of Master Lucifer was born. She have the power to turn white bois into sissydolls for us to use & abuse as Kandii & I are now on a mission to turn everyone in here either sissy bimbos or my pregnant slaves wives or my bimbo dollies, Kandii lives to serve me & any huge monster cock she can find, whenever she sees an 18" bbc, her cock becomes 2" tiny sissy clitty & she starts sucking & fucking. But whenever she meets white bois, she's a dominant succubus & will turn the white bois into sissy cuties. So watch out the Master & Sissy slave Kandii duo, you wouldn't know when we hit you. Muwahaha. I took this picture of Kandii while she was trying to give me a nice view of her ass, mmmm I love it, look at her pink glossy lips, they are meant for sucking me off all day, I wonder what she is thinking now, I hope only she can tell in a comment below. Love ya ma Sissy Kandii bimbo succubus queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment