Saturday, December 21, 2019

The Pregnant PAWG


Meet Connor (scytheb100) a sexy hunky stud of a man who just hated kids & pregnant women. He broke up with many of his girlfriends after rendering them pregnant just to stay away from all those responsibilities which he thought were more like liabilities. he was a successful business owner & never took interest in a woman more than a few months. If he impregnated any of the girls he slept with, he would then leave them the next morning. This was getting out of control a few women who were friends with my pregnant TG-ed wives told them about this misfortune of theirs. So I hatched a plan with my Pregnant wives & lured this guy in a trap to sleep with one of my Bimbos. As he was about to shoot his jizz in his womb, she quickly injected a huge dose of TG serum on his hard thick 8" long dick which then instantly withered & became a vulva & a clitoris as I entered the room to see the whole transformation of Connor into a sexy buxom white Bimbo PAWG. I loved how his hair flowed longer & turned to a dirty shade of blonde with dark brown highlights while his face became soft chiseled womanly face with succulent cocksuckers & his body shifted & morphed right before my eyes from a hunky muscular manly body into a frail dainty small delicate round fat-ass jiggly booty with DD cup udder-like massive boobies. His... I mean her every masculine feature was washed away as her height shrank from 6'4"  to a subtle feminine 5' while his muscles were converted into fats & gave him... errrr her a rounded out figure overall. That night I took away her virginity & sowed my demonic seeds into her newfound femininity. As my bimbo trophy wives were now happy & relieved to have another collection of beautiful TG lover into my harem & congratulated when she became pregnant after a while. Now look at her, Cora is now seven months pregnant with our child & her huge baby-bump looks so beautiful. I love the way she posed for me to take a picture of her. Her mind is now completely broken as the male mind of her is gone & Cora was a responsible soon-to-be mommy & loved every second of the experience of her new life & the experience of creating another new life. She is so excited for our baby, she even talking to my other Pregnant wives about baby names & everything else. i am sure she'll make a very responsible mommy soon.

Another TG pregnant Caption for scytheb100 I hope ya like this one babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment