Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Frank and Edwin's journey to the Mommyland

Edwin (ederty) & Frank (flguy1989) loved watching pregnancy captions. Both of the guys were married & have kids but still they read my Pregnancy captions hiding from others & loved reading them. They enjoyed the idea of creating & new life & growing love & care for them. They wanted to pro-create & feel the happiness & the pain of being a mother. So they both wished to be my pregnant wives. I was so amazed that I couldn't say 'NO' to them & so I decided to visit them. As I visited the two guys greeted me & was so excited to have their wish fulfilled. I used my demonic energy to channel into their bodies & morph & mold them into the vessels to carry my seeds. Their bodies began to change as both of them became petite cute feminine with soft feminine faces lips, arms, nails & womanly breasts blossomed on their manly chest. I asked them to wear feminine clothes & they both wore whatever they could find in their wife's wardrobe. That night I changed their manhood to womanhood & blessed their womb with the magical motherhood. We kept going on all the night as I took my turn on Edwina (on the left with long wavy blonde locks) & Francessca (on the right with medium shoulder-length platinum blonde hair) as I filled them each time with my semen again & again & again until we were certain. I loved their warm welcoming vagina & their eager womb waiting in anticipation. I made sure their pregnancy was a very happy & a blessed one as they now journeyed to the Mommyland as my beautiful pregnant wives. I took this picture when they were 3 months due. Their baby-bumps filled out so beautifully as they are now always together talking girly stuffs & babies they look so happy when I took this picture of theirs when they were bantering about the names of the babies we are going to have & they giggled & smiled, grabbing each others waist while Edwina put a hand on her baby-bump I think she felt the kick. Doesn't these two luscious minx absolutely amazing? I love them & they love me more, you can tell that by their looks & smile on the face.

Another pregnancy caption for two of my very loving sweet watchers & my beautiful friends ederty & flguy1989 love ya guys... I mean girls... darlings... babes...

No comments:

Post a Comment