Tuesday, December 24, 2019

An ever-wanted pregnancy tale


Meet Reno (EagleScout207) a guy who was shy feminine & very introvert & was friend with one of ma pregnant wives. He was very so feminine that others used to tease him & call him badly & he was thinking of transitioning into a woman. so I had to help him out & decided to lend him my helping hand. So I invited him to ma place & put him on the ClayDollMaker 2.0. He was very excited & willing to become a girl. In fact I didn't even need to strap him on the machine completely at all & then started the machine as I designed every aspects of his body from his cute lil face to his sexy udder-like huge squishy pair of boobies & his tiny waist. I sculpted everything from his face his lips his long brown hair which was formerly black & short. He wanted to become a very beautiful loving soft feminine sweet of a woman which I obliged.

I reshaped his bulky manly body & shortened from a 6' stature to a cute feminine round curvy a bit thick 5'1" as I made his pursed lips luscious & soft. I made his manly arms cute curvy feminine small flabby arms while I expanded his pelvis to a child-bearing shapely hips. I then sculpted his butt which I made huge thick soft cushion-like as I made his cock go away & finally gave him... now her the feel of being a woman as I made her testicles recede inside her body to create a pair of ovulating ovaries to punish her with a baby of mine inside her womanly womb.

After she was released from the ClayDollMaker 2.0 I didn't altered her old male mind but at the same time I filled her mind with even more womanly thought patterns since his thoughts were already girly from the very beginning  & she loved the need to be impregnated by her master. She was in heat as she hugged & caressed ma huge arm & begged for me to impregnate her while I sowed my seeds into her womb again & again. She promised me to be a good girl from now on & an even better mommy & the best trophy wife she could be, ma lil pregnant trophy wife as she confessed that she always wanted this as a guy before & wanted to be a pregnant, a mother, which now she understands & loves what it's feel like to have a life growing inside her belly.

Reina has been on 6month's pregnancy period now & this picture I took of her to remind how she became like this from the man she used to be once. She blushed hearing it feeling embarrassed & humiliated as she smiled at me & posed for more pictures for me to take of her & humiliate her even more. Reina now loves being a pregnant mommy & will do anything to prove her motherly nature & her submission to her master.

This is a short TG pregnancy caption for EagleScout207 I had to make some changes in order to make the initial male character since I didn't knew he wasn't the same as I described it on ma story, sorry for that misunderstanding, I hope ya'll like it this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment