Monday, December 23, 2019

Her TG Tale a TG RC MC


Meet Taylor (mytgaccount) one of my huge fans of TG RC captions & faved almost all of them as soon as he watched, but as he faved the last TG RC story of mine & opened it to read it had nothing but a picture of a sexy ebony goddess of sex-doll nymph on the screen in fact all of his PC screen suddenly went black & then lit up like a Christmas Tree & there it was there was that ebony beauty. What he didn't knew was that the ebony beauty in the red crop top & panties was indeed my next caption & the caption was being written as he kept on reading. He was so nervous & felt a jolt of spark on his body directly hit him from the PC screen of his & that started it that started it all as he kept on reading & continued.

First I started to describe how nimble & feminine his body was supposed to be how frail & weak yet sexy & sassy... His body frame shrank from 6'4" to a 5'2" a really short stature if ya ask me & his body muscles faded away leaving his body completely feminine hairless & soft smooth with a very dark chocolate complexion as opposed to his former fair complexion giving him an overall feminine round curvy shape less muscular & rather skinny frame. He was quite dizzy at this point due to all the changes going on with him & so I started describing more of the changes on my caption as they took place with him in the reality.

This time I was describing his face, his lips & his hair keeping on the focus of the description of his caption. His short curly brownish-blonde hair grew out becoming thick long raven-black as his face changed to look more like an ebony sex goddess (could've made it look like a sex-slave as well but I thought I should honor his dignity at least). His eyes grew bigger with greenish-brown irises & a seductive almond shape while his eyebrows thinned down & arched in a seductive manner. His lashes grew out to be heavy & long lashes while his nose turned into a cute sexy button-like nose. His overall facial features rounded out making his chin smaller & less prominent as his beard & all facial imperfection were slowly removed from his face leaving his face smooth, soft & a dark chocolate radiant chocolaty & glossy perfect skin. His lips grew & inflated so huge that they were now the biggest most plumpest round soft  cock-pillows I ever seen on a person that could milk any cock just by pressing that pair onto them while his teeth whitened to such an extent that whenever he spoke his bright white pearlies were exposed in a seductive way.

His neck was already slimming as his Adam's apple wasn't visible anymore but his collar-bone was prominently visible. His shoulders crunched inwards with more snaps I started to describe his upper torso & arms region. I focused on his now smaller chest & arms, to be more specific his palms & fingers. I described how his palms & fingers got tiny dainty womanly round tiny palms & slim fingers with long manicured & polished nails which was now a reality he could see at his hands & started to closely inspect them while his chest grew until I kept describing just how big it got starting from an A cup, through B, C, D, & then ending at a firm round soft supple DD cup breasts, with each of my description his chest ballooned up in reality as well. Until they reach somewhere near firm perky DD I didn't stopped describing & his chest didn't stopped growing either.

I then focus my description on the caption about him, to his midriff & waist section & start describing how slim how toned how thin his waist was. His waist became tiny narrowed zero waist. I then focused my description of the reality changing caption to his hips & groin region. His hips needed to be out of the world hips with the legendary sexy ebony booty of the booty-queen, as I described his ass inflated & filled in to that perfection in reality. It was obvious he was horny from all the changes by his bulge in his pants which can be assumed easily, I knew how horny he was & he needed it he needed the release. So I focused my description on his groin region completely. His bulge was huge & he sprayed the load all over his PC screen splattering his last jizz on the epitome of sexual carnal desire he was going to become soon, yes very few have the opportunity to experience this as his bulge got completely flattened at first by smoothing around it & then by  replacing his cock & balls to his pussy & ovaries I made his final wishes cum true.

He... now she was almost complete. I then focused my description on her manly legs & thighs which lost all muscles & were replaced with fats making his... now her thighs thick & curvy as his legs slandered & slimmed to a killer pair of legs. Tina was almost done except for her foggy mind. She was a bit dizzy when I was going to describe her vacant & blank mind now & give a broad smile & moaned. She quickly knelt with a radiant smile baring all her shiny bright pearl-like white bright shiny teeth as I described her old mind was gone completely & Tina was now a beautiful dark Ebony sex goddess (well sex-toy for me, her master of course) for Lucifer's Dolls & my sexy bimbo ebony slave on the bed. I took this picture of hers after a while I was done completing her caption & describing how sensual sassy she looked now ohhhh & look how gorgeous she is looking while lusciously & seductively kneeling in anticipation for my huge throbbing 20".

No comments:

Post a Comment