Monday, December 23, 2019

Changed by the poolside TG


Kevin (the-tg-tfs-princess) or Kay as he likes to by the name, is a male swimsuit model who loved to harass other girl models so his model agency decided he needed a make-over a change & who was better than me to ask for the job done? So they send me his Resume & I decided to schedule a photo-shoot session by the pool this time. At first I had no idea he was such a charming guy, but too bad his agency needed some changes done & they promised a huge sum of amount as well as a full benefit of him as an asset & a keep-sake from them. So I got to work quickly & swapped my Camera with the Bimbo-cam I used a few more times before.

I greeted Kevin inside & made him feel comfortable & after that I started to snap his pictures starting from a full body shot first. snap... snap... snap... His body frame shrank from 6'5" to a 5'3" & his athletic built physique faded away leaving his body feminine, hairless, soft, smooth with a pale complexion as opposed to his former tanned complexion giving him an overall feminine round curvy shape & a  less muscular frame. He was quite dizzy at this point as I snapped his pictures & he didn't even noticed the changes.

snap... snap... snap... I took more of his pictures this time zooming onto his face lips & hair keeping these on the focus of the camera. His short greasy black hair to grow out becoming long wavy Platinum--bleached blonde hair with dark-brown roots as his face changed to look more like a perfect bimbo-like sex dolly. His eyes grew bigger with greenish-brown irises & a seductive almond shape while his eyebrows thinned down & arched in a seductive feminine manner. His lashes grew out to be heavy & long lashes while his nose turned into a cute sexy button-like nose. His overall facial features rounded out & grew less prominent making his chin smaller while his jawline smoothed out & chiseled & his cheekbones raised a bit smaller as his beard & all facial imperfection were slowly got removed from his face leaving his face smooth, soft feminine. His lips grew & inflated so huge that they were luscious plump cock-pillows that could milk any cock just by pressing that pair onto them while his teeth whitened & brightened to a shade of pearly white. His neck was already slimming until it was long pencil thin as his Adam's apple wasn't visible anymore but his collar-bone was prominently visible. His shoulders crunched inwards with more snaps I took of his neckline & torso.

snap... snap... snap... I focused on his now smaller chest & arms, to be more specific his palms & fingers. Snap... snap snap... his palms & fingers got tiny dainty womanly round tiny palms & slim fingers with long manicured & polished nails while his chest grew until I kept snapping my camera, with each snap his breasts grew a cup size. Until they reach somewhere near firm perky supple soft round mounds of DD cup size, I didn't stopped snapping. I then zoomed to his midriff & waist section & start snapping again. Snap... snap... snap... His waist became tiny narrowed zero waist. I then focused the Bimbo Cam to his groin region. It was obvious he was horny from all the changes by his bulge his pants which can be seen easily. I started snapping quickly.

snap... snap... snap... His bulge was completely gone replacing his cock & balls into his new clitoris-vulva & uterus respectively. He... now she was almost complete. I then focused my camera on her manly legs & thighs which lost all muscles & were replaced with fats making his thighs thick & curvy as his legs slandered & slimmed to a killer pair of legs. Kaylee was almost done except for her foggy mind. She was a bit dizzy when I asked her to look at the camera & give a sexy seductive alluring pose. She did as I commanded & she posed in the most sexy pose that could come up into her slutty doll-like mind & snap... snap... snap... With that her old mind was gone completely & Kaylee was a beautiful sexy swimsuit photo-model for Lucifer's Dolls Co. & my sexy bimbo Blondie ditzy nympho slave on the bed. Though she didn't even understood what happened to her & was more than happy to stay just as a eye-candy arm-candy dolly for her New Master. I just love how Kaylee turned out A-fucking-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment