Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mommy Wishes TG

Meet Liam (leetm4st3r) or more commonly known as Wishes among his friends as he always seemed so friendly & would always help you with any of your wishes. He loved my captions but was very shy to admit that he actually wanted to be a pregnant woman & to feel like what it feels to be a mommy. One day he was returning from work & there was a shooting star, so he wished to be a pregnant woman. As if the shooting star heard his call & I was happening to be passing by there while I knew what he was praying for. So it happened & I made his wish come true. He was now reborn as a beautiful woman who was impregnated by me that night. I stole his new-found virginity as his manhood slowly slipped into his body creating his virgin womanhood blooming like flower which then I de-flowered & popped her cherry as I came times after times inside her warm womb. She was so ecstatic about it & wanted even more. Hahaha we were wrapped in sheets while I pumped all my love-juices & turned her into a mommy. Liam now going by the name Wishes as a platinum blonde of a bombshell, fully & completely compatible to her new body as she is the wishes of any living man. Her body now carried my seeds & her womb now bearing our first-born, as I turned this man into my beloved pregnant wife. I took this picture of her a couple of months after the magical night when she was 3months pregnant & wow look at her beautiful round baby-bump. She is wearing a tiara made of Flowers on her head as kneeling on the ground submissive waiting for me her Master to worship his body & his huge long thick staff. She looks adorable like this, like a cute priestess, ma bimbo priestess.

Another of my beautiful friend featuring as my pregnant wife. Thank you (leetm4st3r), i hope ya like this one? I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment